Mount Juliet at Whitehaven

MJGOLDENBEARS

Or "Da Haven" as fellow South Memphis folks like to call it. Well where to start with this matchup? This will be the third meeting between the two teams in recent years. Whitehaven holds the 2-0 record. Both were in the semi finals. Mount Juliet will be the underdog, however if MJ can play a complete game on all three phases, they could pull the upset.

I haven't seen MJ this year but they always give us fits. This will be a defensive battle because both run the ball alot...our D has been scoring so I guess we have s slight edge in that area but this will be a tough one to call...our O has got to do better, because ive never seen MJ O make many mistakes. They have a good play caller

I haven't seen MJ this year but they always give us fits. This will be a defensive battle because both run the ball alot...our D has been scoring so I guess we have s slight edge in that area but this will be a tough one to call...our O has got to do better, because ive never seen MJ O make many mistakes. They have a good play caller

Different MJ were watching. You must think they still run the wing t with roger perry. The SPREAD MJ Offense I saw in 2015 is one of the most mistake prone offenses I've ever seen. Mainly because it does not fit them in the slightest.

I think the MJ defense keeps them in this game IF they match up well.

The offense may literally throw 3-4-5 interceptions and "throw" the game away if they decide to throw it 362 times.

And MJ run game has just been flat out bad all year.

Make no mistake, this is a totally different team from the one that almost stole the punch bowl from the party a few years ago, and not in a good way.

Basically, if MJ can't run the ball they lose by 60. Because whitehaven DBs vs MJ Wr..simply ain't happening.

Special teams would be important too... If MJ rexovers a bunch of squib kicks or whitehaven muffs a few punts then, that'll be a huge factor as well.

Edited by SkipBayless

Different MJ were watching. You must think they still run the wing t with roger perry. The SPREAD MJ Offense I saw in 2015 is one of the most mistake prone offenses I've ever seen. Mainly because it does not fit them in the slightest.

I think the MJ defense keeps them in this game IF they match up well.

The offense may literally throw 3-4-5 interceptions and "throw" the game away if they decide to throw it 362 times.

And MJ run game has just been flat out bad all year.

Make no mistake, this is a totally different team from the one that almost stole the punch bowl from the party a few years ago, and not in a good way.

Basically, if MJ can't run the ball they lose by 60. Because whitehaven DBs vs MJ Wr..simply ain't happening.

Special teams would be important too... If MJ rexovers a bunch of squib kicks or whitehaven muffs a few punts then, that'll be a huge factor as well.

Like I said, i haven't seen them this or the past couple years for that matter..im speaking from past experience playing them....but this is the playoffs. We dont know who we will see. .but I do know they have a good fan base and the atomosphere will be rocking. ..I won't take nothing away from MJ...gone be a good second rd game