Mount Juliet at Whitehaven

MJGOLDENBEARS

Moral victory? Or realism? Did the game happen? Did MJ get handled by the "hands down" best team in the region? No.

Ravenwood went 7-0, beating every region team but MJ by 17 or more. MJ went 4-3. I call that being the best team in the region hands down, despite MJ playing them close. But by all means, I'm sure the chest thumping will work just fine when your getting beat like a drum against Whitehaven

Ravenwood went 7-0, beating every region team but MJ by 17 or more. MJ went 4-3. I call that being the best team in the region hands down, despite MJ playing them close. But by all means, I'm sure the chest thumping will work just fine when your getting beat like a drum against Whitehaven

Proves a point you're nothing but a worthless MJ hater.

Yet everybody arguing in this entire conversation will still get the brakes beat off of them by Maryville. You know MidTenn, you brag a whole lot about the Boro teams that still haven't gotten past Maryville since they moved up. Yet you still beat your chest about Boro teams year in/year out. So I don't see why you're so hostile about MJGB beating his chest just a little bit about MJ and almost all of that whole region being in the 2nd round of playoffs, after hearing all year that their region is the weakest region in 6A. Double standard, I suppose.

Yet everybody arguing in this entire conversation will still get the brakes beat off of them by Maryville. You know MidTenn, you brag a whole lot about the Boro teams that still haven't gotten past Maryville since they moved up. Yet you still beat your chest about Boro teams year in/year out. So I don't see why you're so hostile about MJGB beating his chest just a little bit about MJ and almost all of that whole region being in the 2nd round of playoffs, after hearing all year that their region is the weakest region in 6A. Double standard, I suppose.

Well said, some people live in their own shell, they only believe what they want and no one else is right. As for Midten he is just a lost cause.

Yet everybody arguing in this entire conversation will still get the brakes beat off of them by Maryville. You know MidTenn, you brag a whole lot about the Boro teams that still haven't gotten past Maryville since they moved up. Yet you still beat your chest about Boro teams being the daddyO' of TN football year in/year out. So I don't see why you're so hostile about MJGB beating his chest just a little bit about MJ and almost all of that whole region being in the 2nd round of playoffs, after hearing all year that their region is the weakest region in 6A. Double standard, I suppose.

Proves a point you're nothing but a worthless MJ hater.

I could care less if they win or lose. If I thought they'd win Friday I'd say so. Truth is, their record doesn't lie, they just aren't very good (but not bad either), especially against teams that have above average athleticism.

I think MJ is a gold mine with the right coach, so I'm not sure how you make the leap to thinking I hate MJ just because I don't agree with you

On another note I bet he tries on cheerleading outfits and watches game film of Boro teams. Never good enough to play ball himself.

I could care less if they win or lose. If I thought they'd win Friday I'd say so. Truth is, their record doesn't lie, they just aren't very good (but not bad either), especially against teams that have above average athleticism.

I think MJ is a gold mine with the right coach, so I'm not sure how you make the leap to thinking I hate MJ just because I don't agree with you

I honestly don't care about anything else you say. I didn't even read what you just said lol I don't care