Mount Juliet at Whitehaven

MJGOLDENBEARS

Yet everybody arguing in this entire conversation will still get the brakes beat off of them by Maryville. You know MidTenn, you brag a whole lot about the Boro teams that still haven't gotten past Maryville since they moved up. Yet you still beat your chest about Boro teams year in/year out. So I don't see why you're so hostile about MJGB beating his chest just a little bit about MJ and almost all of that whole region being in the 2nd round of playoffs, after hearing all year that their region is the weakest region in 6A. Double standard, I suppose.

I'm not being hostile, I'm just pointing out that their signature win (Cordova) was overrated, much like Siegel's win over Bearden.

I've been pretty consistent in calling out fellow RuCo posters out on their SEC mentality. I've never bout into the rooting for each other schtick. RuCo has been in a state of decline, yet ppl continue to prop them up because its top heavy

On a serious note, sometimes I do speak negatively about my team. I'm a realistic person and I tend to speak my mind without caring what others think. However I'm getting sick of the plethora of MJ haters coming on here acting like we are some powderpuff team. I understand we are not great, but there are much worse teams! If you don't have something productive to say towards MJ, don't say it.... Or you'll be dealing with my arrogant self telling you off.

I'm not being hostile, I'm just pointing out that their signature win (Cordova) was overrated, much like Siegel's win over Bearden.

I've been pretty consistent in calling out fellow RuCo posters out on their SEC mentality. I've never bout into the rooting for each other schtick. RuCo has been in a state of decline, yet ppl continue to prop them up because its top heavy

What's the purpose in taking cheap shots at WC beating Cordova? You wasn't there. I was there with the rest of out 75 fans who made the trip? Keep saying WC is bad, we just beat a team that only lost to Whitehaven and White Station. Evidently they were better than 5 other teams in that region. After we beat Franklin and MJ pulls the upset it will be an all Wilson County third round.

What's the purpose in taking cheap shots at WC beating Cordova? You wasn't there. I was there with the rest of out 75 fans who made the trip? Keep saying WC is bad, we just beat a team that only lost to Whitehaven and White Station. Evidently they were better than 5 other teams in that region. After we beat Franklin and MJ pulls the upset it will be an all Wilson County third round.

If that happens, I'll gladly give you props for calling it

Let's review the marquee games Region 3 6-A has had this year and the results.

Region champ Ravenwood played region champ in 5A Centennial, lost 30-13

MCGavock lost to Cane Ridge and Hendersonville out of 5-A

MJ lost to 5A 6th place Gallatin and Cane Ridge

I guess you could say your regions marquee wins were the 2 against Brentwood, just trying to find some way to help you out. You will get beat Friday night handily and end up 6-6 and then copy and paste from the past 2 years we will be good next year. FYI, Gallatin and Cane Ridge have almost everybody back next year. In your everybody gets a trophy region you may win 7 next year but you still up until this point have not beaten 1 good team under TP. Probably need to get Gallatin and Cane Ridge off of your schedule after next year and schedule some more Franklin County type teams. I though TP learned last year when he got boat raced by Centennial, Blackman, Hendersonville, and Oakland. Need to schedule soft and spend lots of time on Twitter to show your players your social media skills.

I guess you could say your regions marquee wins were the 2 against Brentwood, just trying to find some way to help you out. You will get beat Friday night handily and end up 6-6 and then copy and paste from the past 2 years we will be good next year. FYI, Gallatin and Cane Ridge have almost everybody back next year. In your everybody gets a trophy region you may win 7 next year but you still up until this point have not beaten 1 good team under TP. Probably need to get Gallatin and Cane Ridge off of your schedule after next year and schedule some more Franklin County type teams. I though TP learned last year when he got boat raced by Centennial, Blackman, Hendersonville, and Oakland. Need to schedule soft and spend lots of time on Twitter to show your players your social media skills.

You have some odd fascination in hating MJ football? Enough to constantly come on here and bash a solid program... As a matter of fact you go into a insanely long detail about how bad and mediocre we are. You appear like you have some issues that need to be dealt with by a psychologist.

Looks as if you live vicariously through the MJ football program because you couldn't cut it at your high school, or even backyard ball.

Ps. If you want to continue bashing MJ football go right ahead but expect me to insult you every time ;)

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Don't forget Overton beat a 9-1 Marshall County. Ravenwood and Wilson Central beat bad a Siegal team that is still in the playoffs. Ravenwood beat Riverdale still in playoffs. At one time Arlington was rated top 10 in the state Overton just beat them. Cordova lost 3 games Whitehaven, White Staion, and sixth seed Wilson Central. I think this whining about everyone making the playoffs and region 3 haters are just jealous because they only have next year to look forward to. Our kids are playing this Friday night.