Mount Juliet at Whitehaven

MJGOLDENBEARS

Don't forget Overton beat a 9-1 Marshall County. Ravenwood and Wilson Central beat bad a Siegal team that is still in the playoffs. Ravenwood beat Riverdale still in playoffs. At one time Arlington was rated top 10 in the state Overton just beat them. Cordova lost 3 games Whitehaven, White Staion, and sixth seed Wilson Central. I think this whining about everyone making the playoffs and region 3 haters are just jealous because they only have next year to look forward to. Our kids are playing this Friday night.

Haters are haters, and that's all they'll ever be.

Marshall County 3-A or 4-A? Siegel was 6th in their region, Riverdale was 5th in their region. On the west side of the bracket it's Whitehaven, White Station, and I will give you Ravenwood. On the others when bad plays bad unfortunately somebody has to win. Still looking for that marquee win out of your region? If you were in the Hillsboro district in 5-A right now you would have 2-3 wins and you would be sitting at home. Now you can brag to everybody that you went to the playoffs.

Marshall County 3-A or 4-A? Siegel was 6th in their region, Riverdale was 5th in their region. On the west side of the bracket it's Whitehaven, White Station, and I will give you Ravenwood. On the others when bad plays bad unfortunately somebody has to win. Still looking for that marquee win out of your region? If you were in the Hillsboro district in 5-A right now you would have 2-3 wins and you would be sitting at home. Now you can brag to everybody that you went to the playoffs.

Bottom line I get to watch my son play again this Friday. All the whining and calling WC a bad team doesn't matter. Oh as much as you hate it, Siegal, Riverdale, MJ, Overton, McGavock, and WC gets to play Friday night. I think maybe since 5A is so weak they should narrow their playoffs to district winners only. Oh that right It doesn't matter what you think, my son got a playoff win for WC their first in 6 years and no one can take it away.

Different MJ were watching. You must think they still run the wing t with roger perry. The SPREAD MJ Offense I saw in 2015 is one of the most mistake prone offenses I've ever seen. Mainly because it does not fit them in the slightest.

I think the MJ defense keeps them in this game IF they match up well.

The offense may literally throw 3-4-5 interceptions and "throw" the game away if they decide to throw it 362 times.

And MJ run game has just been flat out bad all year.

Make no mistake, this is a totally different team from the one that almost stole the punch bowl from the party a few years ago, and not in a good way.

Basically, if MJ can't run the ball they lose by 60. Because whitehaven DBs vs MJ Wr..simply ain't happening.

Special teams would be important too... If MJ rexovers a bunch of squib kicks or whitehaven muffs a few punts then, that'll be a huge factor as well.

Ok, we have SkipBayless version of the MJ offensive philosophy and his opinion of it. I'd like to hear from the MJ folks ... like who should I be looking for to make plays on offense. Skip's assesment says that MJ likes to throw it around a lot. Who are the receivers that they throw it to most often? What is your QB's pass completion percentage rate? What are his stats on the year?

I would assume that at this juncture of the season that MJ has worked out the kinks and has reduced the mistakes.

Skip states that you guys can't run the ball. Its hard to imagine that MJ can't run the ball well. That was your bread and butter when we played against you a few years ago.

What kind of defense do you guys run? A forty, fifty, 3-4? Who do we look for on that side of the ball to make plays? How does your 'D' rank amoungst your region and area teams?

Just a few gametime questions from a Whitehaven fan.

Edited by kwc

Trust me he is near by...you asking about him is funny. I assume you miss him...lol...I know love trash talkin with him but there hasnt been much Whitehaven bashing this year...I think mainly because some of the bashers teams have fallen off and are not expected to go any where Whitehaven is still a threat to get back to the ship. .you want to hear from BHS start bashing DA HAVEN!!!! Lol..

Trust me he is near by...you asking about him is funny. I assume you miss him...lol...I know love trash talkin with him but there hasnt been much Whitehaven bashing this year...I think mainly because some of the bashers teams have fallen off and are not expected to go any where Whitehaven is still a threat to get back to the ship. .you want to hear from BHS start bashing DA HAVEN!!!! Lol..

I just know he was an avid poster for awhile, definitely don't miss him lol