Mount Juliet at Whitehaven

MJGOLDENBEARS

I ain't buyin....the time we saw yall, yall had one of the fastest white boy I ever seen running the ball...not only that but he ran down one of our RB's and caught him on a breakaway and prevented a TD..dude was nodoubt getting crunk off our music.....every player. Made sure they went to him and shook him hand cause he wss ballin so I know yall got someone we gone have to watch out for

Our offense is not what you remember.. that is correct. No more wing-T. You guys will see a lot of shotgun. As for whoever SkipBayless is he must have been at one game this year. The Bears do not really sling it around. I believe you will see a team committed to the run but some games the better option is to pass. Our star players on offense are the WRs.. They are fast and get open when called on.

What about Whitehaven.. What should we expect? What will we see on offense? I know the defense is lights out and puts points on the board if you make a mistake. Have you guys just depended on the defense to put points up? What does the defense run?

The Whitehaven 'O' is ground and pound. Think Bama or LSU. We rely heavily on our Oline. Our WR are big and they block extremely well. We will toss it around a litle bit to keep you honest. We have some capable WRs. We will, from time to time get in a pistol or spread, but mostly, we do best when we run right into the teeth of the opposing team's D.

We run quite a few defensive sets, but our base D is probably the 50. It all starts with our front 7. They do a pretty good job of controling the LOS. Our. Defensive backfield is fast and alert. In the last regular season game of the year they had 3 pick sixes. Last week they had two. They are playing at a very high rate right now. Our D is where we hang our hat.

Edited by kwc

Mt. Juliet this year is not on the same level as Whitehaven. I have seen both play. MJ does not have the speed to keep up with the Haven. Take McGavock and Cane Ridge, two teams that dominated MJ, and multiply that by 2. It will be a long night for another group of Bears.

Ok and what about Overton? They had plenty of speed and are into the second round ?

Also we are 6-5..... By the way just in case you forgot Whitehaven lost to Arlington who just so happens to be 6-5, you also had a two point victory over a 4-7 Florence team. I bet you thought I would let track back and expose you ;) sorry for the rest of Whitehaven fans which just so happen to be very modest and level headed people.

The issue I have with referencing that FLUKE Arlington game is this... WE MADE THEIR SEASON. They fell off cause they THOUGHT they were great because they got LUCKY and beat us... Whitehaven has gotten better and better... The Golden Bears are about to run into a Buzz Saw. If I thought it would be worth my while I'd come see that beating.

This just in Gangsta Boo, kingpin skinny pimp, 8ball and MJG are the halftime performance. I'll go just for that.

Lol u shocked me with the skinny pimp, that's classic right there. We gotta bring your mid Tennessee boys Starlito and Young Buck to the show too, can't leave them out. Cashvilles finest!

Edited by Havengrad04