Rd 2: White House Heritage at Camden Central

@38320

Can someone fill me in on the Heritage part of the school name? Just curious.

As a Milan homer I really miss the Milan/Camden playoff games!!

Some of those were classic, hard nosed, Ward vs Morrris, low scoring

battles.

I have a great deal of respect for the Camden Lions and their fans.

White House ,enjoy the atmosphere, they love their team!

Keep an eye on their RB, he's special.

Camden wins at home.

(RCombs) where are you?

My work blocks any attempt to stream radio stations, so I can't provide a link, but if you Google WRJB 95.9 FM, you should be able to find a link to streaming.

I googled it and clicked on it to play it live just to see if it would work and i guess i had the right link but it wouldn't play. If you could find the right link that actually plays live i would greatly appreciate it. Maybe they only are live on broadcast at certain times i don't know how there radio station works, but it sounds like you know a lot about it so if you could let me know that would be great. 

"Can someone fill me in on the Heritage part of the school name? Just curious." Wrote Swingjuice.

White House (Robertson County) side built a new High School several years ago. Lots of Names were considered...in the end White House Heritage ended up being the name. Nothing Special about it that I know of. White House High School is on the (Sumner County ) side of the city of White House. The City is split right down the middle by the County line.
​

Can someone fill me in on the Heritage part of the school name? Just curious.

As a Milan homer I really miss the Milan/Camden playoff games!!

Some of those were classic, hard nosed, Ward vs Morrris, low scoring

battles.

I have a great deal of respect for the Camden Lions and their fans.

White House ,enjoy the atmosphere, they love their team!

Keep an eye on their RB, he's special.

Camden wins at home.

(RCombs) where are you?

The East Nashville team went backwards on 7 of the first 10 plays they ran on offense..Apparently they had no way to signal in plays and were trying to yell them in..lol  Camdens  crowd was on their feet as sson as we realized it we never shut up the rest of the game.They had 4 or 5 delay of games on the first drive alone....

Pretty sure R.Combs son  is a assistant  football coach at Waverly now days.I can understand why his alliances have changed but in his defense..he just quit posting!  I am sure if K.Combs ever gets a job at his old school R will return to the T

• Upvote 1

Alright thanks man. That was what i was on and clicked it just to test it out to see if it would play, but it didn't play. I guess it only plays on game day only?

That would be correct. Enjoy  Bobby "Flash" Melton  calling the game..he is very good and balanced.Nothing worse than a local station letting billy Joe and Jim Bob call a game. Flash is a true Radio man and the Lions are lucky to have him

I keep hearing about the running back for Camden...What about the Quarterback? Does he have an arm do they throw the ball much. Is he a runner too or just hand it off. Heritage has a Soph QB that has steadily inproved over the year. He will be a stud by his Senior yr. Has a good arm now but just wait for a little more experience. Very glad to have these extra playoff games only helps for experience factor. Will be coming to the game do you guys usually get off at Birdsong rd or go on down the interstate?