Rd 2: White House Heritage at Camden Central

@38320

I saw Sycamore play both these teams and don't let the score fool you, Camden is the better team. WHH definitely got some home cooking last Friday with the officiating crew. Two turnovers were given back to WHH, including one just outside the red zone. If you think #7 for Sycamore was fast, wait until you get a load of #33 for Camden. Think this game will be close but Brown will break loose a few times and make the difference 21-14.

Home cooking is in Camden Friday night.We got a wing place,Chicago style pizza and a steakhouse with catfish lol

I don't have a dog in the fight but. Home cooking? The only turnover that was questionable was the punt that had a do over. The only score or only time Sycamore got close to scoring both backers were carrying Sycamores guards on there backs. That's the only reason they scored. Otherwise sycamore goes 3 and out 90% of the game. Heritage had a touchdown called back and every time they got in red zone the refs started throwing flags. It was like playing a road game at a Not so Christian, Christian academy. If called right sycamore may not score and Heritage wins by at least 3 touchdowns or more. It was not a good called game at all!! As far as speed, Heritage has several kids that can fly and they have seen speed all year long. Heritage defence is strong and if Offence gets rolling they gonna be hard to stop they have 3 backs that can go and 4 more on the sideline that can run bout as good, there star receiver will be back in this game as well 100% ready to go. I wish everyone good luck and I hope everyone is safe with there travels.

:)

When I posted, I wrote, "usually the alphabet schools," then I thought that I had better add Milan or Big Purple would be after me. Lol      You boys enjoy the rest of the football season. I dread basketball, stuffed in a hot gym with screaming parents and the smell of burnt popcorn. 

Were we even watching the same game??? Three seperate times the game was stopped so the refs could figure out what in the heck they were doing? One inadvertent whistle by the refs, one blatant fumble by WHH overturned, one first down reception overturned twice! First it was an INT then it was an INC, but in reality the kid caught the ball and WHH took it from him on the ground. Also if Sycamore scored because they were holding, you can definitely say the same for WHH. Actually I remember that play and the guards didn't even get to the backers, #7 just caught a seam and took it 80 yds to the house. I don't know if Sycamore would have scored again even without the home cooking but it was a razor close game between two pretty evenly matched teams. Camden's offense is a lot better than Sycamores so it's gonna be a long night for the Patriots. They had a good run though

When I posted, I wrote, "usually the alphabet schools," then I thought that I had better add Milan or Big Purple would be after me. Lol You boys enjoy the rest of the football season. I dread basketball, stuffed in a hot gym with screaming parents and the smell of burnt popcorn.

Several of the Camden posters are good guys and I have a lot of respect for them. Just like to give them a hard time. I am rooting for them this week. And I dread bball too!! Not much to look forward to in Milan during basketball season.