Morristown West at Knoxville West (5A second round)

I beg your pardon...Lamar kept his starters to the final tick, would be bad if that RB would have gotten hurt and you would be on here talking about how stupid that would have been had Delaney gotten hurt??? But it's ok, we will finish 9-3 and take our whipping, but MoWest can have credit for being the better team this year. But we will see them this spring and make sure we set the tone for their 2016 season.

Haha, let me know how that works.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the response I expected from fans that yell at opposing team QB "you're useless"...good luck against Sevier County...is it 9 times in a row now?

Or they could've been yelling at the officials who actually were useless friday night. But I wouldn't know I didn't hear this alleged remark even though I was sitting on the same side.

Well it was heard and the kids father heard the comment as well. But who knows. Maybe I heard something different. But once again defending things that you all don't have to defend unless you know they happened.

Like I'll defend the fact we took a whipping.

You did take a whipping but can't seem to accept that fact, so you get behind the keyboard and complain about a team leaving their starters in and threaten retribution in a scrimmage. How sad can you be.

It's our school motto, you nincompoop!

And since you asked, our athletics have won 7 state titles.

Taking your frustrations out in a scrimmage is more laughable than the final score Friday. :roflol:

Well it could be a regular season game, it's a scrimmage because that is the first game(type) we will play, and MoWest will happen the be the other team there. But it won't be laughable for the Maroon team.

Your school Motto? How many Football championships?

It's our school motto, you nincompoop!

And since you asked, our athletics have won 7 state titles.

Taking your frustrations out in a scrimmage is more laughable than the final score Friday. :roflol:

That score was laughable, considering the starters were in and scored and 2 TDs on West subs and went for 2 on one of the scores. But you know it's ok, our offseason will be fueled by that score and our motto will #gofor2 #maroonteam

You all would say it's Crimson! Hahahahaha Roll tide, my gosh this trash gets funnier every time you post. 7 state titles? How many Tennis and Girls Soccer? How many in football?

6 in cross country and 1 in golf. And the fact that our band plays the Alabama fight song should've been the dead giveaway that it was crimson.

That Sutherland Ave. education isn't working too well I see. :roflol: