Round 2 - Lexington at North Side

TheRedMan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, tired of being politically correct! North Side will win by 3 scores!

Lexington get's no respect. Don't forget to come back on here and eat crow if lexington wins... AGAIN!!! Should be a good game. I don't see either team winning by 3 scores. Everyone keeps talking about how young North Side is. If you were to look at lexington's roster you would see that most of them are underclassmen as well. So redman do you think North Side would Have beaten Ridgeway by 3 scores? Or was lexington's win against them just a fluke like their win against North Side earlier in the season? Y'all need to recognize that Lexington is a solid team. Maybe if Lexington wins they will get some respect, but i doubt it. It will more than likely just be a lot more excuses on how North Side didn't play well and shot themselves in the foot, and how North Side is still the better team. It's bad when a team has to beat you twice to be considered the better team. Oh well I think the tigers get the win and force you to believe that they are for real. Good luck to both teams looking forward to a hard fought and injury free game. GO TIGERS!

I made the comment last week that Lexington's second half schedule was weak and LHSKICKER dude came at me and said they were playing great (the eye test). I picked Ridgeway last week to beat Lexington for that one reason (weak schedule), I WAS WRONG!!!! It's still 50/50 and either team can win it. I just wish Vegas did a spread for this game! I'm at North Side alum so I have to pick for my Indians! But again, I'm only rooting for North Side because I graduated there!

North Side 27 Lexington 24.

Good luck to both teams!!!!!!!!!!!

#BundleUP

I made the comment last week that Lexington's second half schedule was weak and LHSKICKER dude came at me and said they were playing great (the eye test). I picked Ridgeway last week to beat Lexington for that one reason (weak schedule), I WAS WRONG!!!! It's still 50/50 and either team can win it. I just wish Vegas did a spread for this game! I'm at North Side alum so I have to pick for my Indians! But again, I'm only rooting for North Side because I graduated there!

North Side 27 Lexington 24.

Good luck to both teams!!!!!!!!!!!

#BundleUP

I didn't come at you. I even agreed that the schedule was weak. I simply said they were playing great and you started throwing stats of our past opponents. You are the one that tried to negate my comments. If you felt as if i came at you i apologize i was simply voicing my opinion. 

I didn't come at you. I even agreed that the schedule was weak. I simply said they were playing great and you started throwing stats of our past opponents. You are the one that tried to negate my comments. If you felt as if i came at you i apologize i was simply voicing my opinion. 

LHS, can you come at me with updates through out this game tonight? I am expecting a back and forth battle but to see you guys in HC next week.