Who would win this year? BA vs. Maryville

ThatMan

This would not be a close game. MBA would beat this team by 3 scores and after watching BA twice this year (both times vs MBA) they would beat them 4 scores or more. You need to get real with your understanding of how to evaluate talent. My prediction would be that Chandler would run for 300 yards against them.

Finally someone understands that DIV II-AA is the real big boy football. No doubt man. No doubt.

• 3 weeks later...

This would not be a close game. MBA would beat this team by 3 scores and after watching BA twice this year (both times vs MBA) they would beat them 4 scores or more. You need to get real with your understanding of how to evaluate talent. My prediction would be that Chandler would run for 300 yards against them.

Complete chump and liar. Those comments werent a bash by any means unless youre a nutjob. You are pathetic.

Let your son stand on his own accomplishments. This constant PR campaign is kinda pathetic.

" Without question BA has had better talent and your alums, other coaches, and college football proves it. We can disagree though.

As far as pure athelticism JO is a quick, shifty athlete moreso than the two i mentioned. However, his arm talent isnt as good as theirs was when they were seniors (JO is their age now right).

The kid had a great game no doubt. Good for him!"

This is the post in that thread. What a tool and a liar you are. The T needs to give you a timeout.

Edited by Playerscoach

Complete chump and liar. Those comments werent a bash by any means unless youre a nutjob. You are pathetic.

aight mr Know it all... Explain how Maryville would win? They were outplayed and outcoached by the 3rd best team in Williamson County... And they only had 1 real threat.. BA has about legitimately 10 of those on top of a massive oline that paved the way for 2 1000yrd rushers.. BA would have ran for at least 400 yards against Maryvilles defense...Add a really good defense in as well and no one in TN would beat them this year... Stop taking away from BA bc your son couldn't cut there.. D(THHHEE)A would have been the best option for your son bc it's apparent he can't cut it in 6a or 5a either 😂😂😂😂 ..... It's comical you think he is better than the Oatsvall kid.. Where are his rings or mvp's? Does he have offers?.. Your embarrassing him the more you do this so just stop...

aight mr Know it all... Explain how Maryville would win? They were outplayed and outcoached by the 3rd best team in Williamson County... And they only had 1 real threat.. BA has about legitimately 10 of those on top of a massive oline that paved the way for 2 1000yrd rushers.. BA would have ran for at least 400 yards against Maryvilles defense...Add a really good defense in as well and no one in TN would beat them this year... Stop taking away from BA bc your son couldn't cut there.. D(THHHEE)A would have been the best option for your son bc it's apparent he can't cut it in 6a or 5a either 😂😂😂😂 ..... It's comical you think he is better than the Oatsvall kid.. Where are his rings or mvp's? Does he have offers?.. Your embarrassing him the more you do this so just stop...

Where did I say Maryville would win? BA would beat them soundly. Reading comprehension is not your enemy kiddo.

Stop with trashing another kid. Its Christmas and you think its cool to do that? Coach T should boot you now. If you want to openly name a kid and bash him why dont you contact SC and ask for his dad who is a coach there, then tell him what you think? Then you can keep it off here and folks will forget how big of an idiot you are.

BTW its hilarious you and your knuckle-dragging friends think saying someone has better "arm talent" is bashing a kid. Do your research, stop being an emotional twit, and get some self respect by not bashing 17 year old kids and their parents.

Im still amazed you are allowed to post on here with that trash mouth.

Playerscoach or should I say Haterscoach. Funny how you switch pages when you get called out with facts. Stop embarrassing your son and family because of his failed athletic achievements. Any time you want to call somebody a chump and liar better be able to back it up. Talk is cheap, especially from a house husband.

Playerscoach or should I say Haterscoach. Funny how you switch pages when you get called out with facts. Stop embarrassing your son and family because of his failed athletic achievements. Any time you want to call somebody a chump and liar better be able to back it up. Talk is cheap, especially from a house husband.

Its hilarious that you got a thread locked calling out a 17 year old and his family. Coach T should give you a timeout for doing it again.

Youve been exposed as a liar. I posted my original comment about "arm talent" as proof you lied. Everybody sees it including folks on here texting me about it. Haha

As JO's Fan Club President/father you should tone it down a bit. The kid had a great year and doesnt need you to be his PR assistant.

Its equally funny that after I initially teased you about being related to JO that you copied me. Be original little fella. Its another example of how goofy your posts tend to be. The wild rants, hyperbole, and personal attacks against kids are pathetic.

Lastly, making disparaging remarks about a kid and his parents (youve done this multiple times in several threads) is uncalled for. You make yourself look terrible. My suggestion is you call Mr Thompson at SCHS and tell him your thoughts in lieu of looking like a fool on here. People are literally texting and laughing at you. This battle of wits ended before it got started because of you're limited capacity. Its been a train wreck for you. Take a lap!! Hahahahhahaha