Melrose @ Liberty

TECHY

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I slick wish I could go to Jackson tonight... Friday the 13th, Upset City aka Jackson, TN

Nope, not today

I warned u bout that MUS pick...and Dresden...what were u folks thinkin

Your kidding right? This is the same Melrose team that snuck past Westview 28-21 while Liberty beat them 53-20. I get it that your confident in your Memphis teams, but have some more realistic predictions. First you said Memphis East will beat Hardin County by 23 now we got an upset over arguably one of the best defenses in West Tennessee.

He did get the Hardin co score tho

Unless Liberty goes to the State Title game yall stil aint talkin bout nuttin' LOL

Melrose clearly wasn't ready

Why u still running ur mouth??? Didn't u big boys struggle with Mitchell...two years in a row...klown

Don't recall whitehaven making it to cookeville in 2014

Bring ur weak O to Jackson and watch them get stuffed...1 dimensional football so called state powerhouse...ohhhh we had 2 good years bow down!!! We play all the greats... 0-10 teams in the playoffs what what...we really beat the best to be the best

Treated...enjoy

What's funny is Liberty only has 2 posters...and I don't ever recall Techy or I ever mentioning state...or a championship...or how hard we are...nope...just line em up and we'll see...

Few days ago u were crying bout teams claiming gate instead of playing whitehaven...I asked u guys last season why u were playing 2a Mitchell and maybe matching up with Liberty...and U gave me the gate speech!!!!!!!!! Bc it's good for Memphis...I don't like hypocrites BHS

Why u still running ur mouth??? Didn't u big boys struggle with Mitchell...two years in a row...klown

Don't recall whitehaven making it to cookeville in 2014

Bring ur weak O to Jackson and watch them get stuffed...1 dimensional football so called state powerhouse...ohhhh we had 2 good years bow down!!! We play all the greats... 0-10 teams in the playoffs what what...we really beat the best to be the best

Treated...enjoy

What's funny is Liberty only has 2 posters...and I don't ever recall Techy or I ever mentioning state...or a championship...or how hard we are...nope...just line em up and we'll see...

Few days ago u were crying bout teams claiming gate instead of playing whitehaven...I asked u guys last season why u were playing 2a Mitchell and maybe matching up with Liberty...and U gave me the gate speech!!!!!!!!! Bc it's good for Memphis...I don't like hypocrites BHS

U know u messed up right???

We would destroy your team... Signing to play a team from jackson (little j on purpose) that has NO REPUTATION in Memphis would be dumb and not profitable and would do NOTHING for Whitehaven's profile... Not only is there no reputation in Memphis who KNOWS YALL outside of Madison County... Whitehaven BEEN great since before I went there in the early 2000s... We just finally put the right people in the right places (coaching staff wise) that have pushed OUR PROGRAM to the point where we have been in the playoffs every year since 2007 or 2008 and have made it to the quarterfinals or better every season since 2009. We'll be beating a Fellow Memphis Team this season more than Likely to get into the State Title game to play the Red Dragon once again while Liberty will likely be putting their stuff in MOTH BALLS getting ready for Basketball. 

We Play Mitchell because WE BEEN PLAYING MITCHELL. I played against Mitchell. You don't understand the dynamics of the Whitehaven Classic (the Community and Money thang) and I don't feel like breaking it down. When those big bad Mississippi schools (South Panola, Olive Branch, Southaven to a much lesser degree, Desoto Central, etc) THAT ARE WELL KNOWN IN MEMPHIS start signing the Home/Home Contracts (And not offering us that chump deal of NO home game) we'll have a "more challenging" Out of conference schedule. Again, get your Program to where we've been before you come for me Bro. Have a seat _/ 

Signed the BlackHavenSenator