Smyrna @ Science Hill : 2nd Round

THSVikings2004

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a fool. You've most likely never played or watched film. You have no idea the inner workings of a program especially at the high school level. Your life was great as long as DB was competitive so you could come here and brag. Now, your team isn't doing so well and what you dished out you can't take. You just sit and whine we need a D coordinator and if someone takes exception you hurl insults.

That's a lot of the problem at DB... People just complain. You are part of the crowd. So you troll and hijack threads. You are thin-skinned and state the obvious. Read Ongies article... There is a ton of truth in it. You are the clueless one.

Drugs are bad, Don't do drugs.

How do you know Bishop Gorman wouldn't put 60 on them? Of Course, it was hypothetical. No team could win a state championship without a good D. What's that got to do with anything? Not making excuses for anybody! And Of Couse Science Hill has slower, weaker and dumber players than some teams, just like Maryville.

My point was that putting it all on the coaches and not how the athletes match up physically and mentally is ignorant or maybe just stupid!.

You are making a fool of yourself.........as usual.

I may be wrong on substance, but at least I am trying to discuss football. All you are capable of is name calling and copy and pasting the same old coach bashing posts you have posted for years. It's like you're stuck in your eighth grade "Ground Hog Day". Have you no self awareness or shame?

I may be wrong on substance, but at least I am trying to discuss football. All you are capable of is name calling and copy and pasting the same old coach bashing posts you have posted for years. It's like you're stuck in your eighth grade "Ground Hog Day". Have you no self awareness or shame?

You're wrong on substance.