RIVERDALE OAKLAND BATTLE OF THE BORO 2.O

warrior82dad

Yes I agree Crawfod would be a good pick. VERY GOOD defensive mind. Rankin kept him from getting Blackman its first year the same way he kept Britton from getting Siegel when it came open.

Weight room success was the baby of Coach Britton and White.

Regardless whoever comes in, the OLD DISCIPLINE needs to come back. You know, the year round conditioning and weight lifting!

Would be REAL interesting to see Crawford and Britton back at the same time!

Ah SHOOT, I guess my dreams of you death are dashed. Good to see that you are still expressing your love for Rankin and the weight room.

And I see you still do not know your as........ah........Donkey from third base.  Lets go over this one more time for the special ed section.

1.  I do NOT love/like Rankin.  I do like how he wins consistently.  Unlike the current head coach who seems to be satisfied with consistently mediocre.

2.  Yes I do feel a strong weight room dedication is necessary for a consistently winning program

As to my 'death', the closest you came was last January.  What brought me thru was the knowledge that you and Hardtickle would miss me.  LOL

And I see you still do not know your as........ah........Donkey from third base.  Lets go over this one more time for the special ed section.

1.  I do NOT love/like Rankin.  I do like how he wins consistently.  Unlike the current head coach who seems to be satisfied with consistently mediocre.

2.  Yes I do feel a strong weight room dedication is necessary for a consistently winning program

As to my 'death', the closest you came was last January.  What brought me thru was the knowledge that you and Hardtickle would miss me.  LOL

LOD, It always amazes me to see people who have no idea of what building a successful program is all about. What they are really spouting about  is that they don't want to see Riverdale back to the prominence it ounce was. It threatens their ability to boost on their own team. All we ever want to the best of the kids in this school. My sons had the best, well one of them did, the other one benefitted from the Rankin follow up years. It's truly sad to see the level this program has fallen to. All we want is a program builder....Not a Rankin....just someone who has his philosophies...

Believe the turf is out but the county is considering it for all the county 6A schools.

Well Riverdale contacted someone I know this week and asked for a $25k donation for Field Turf. This person said the money would be better spent on an indoor facility. Told them it could pay for itself by renting it out. The person asking for money didn't want to hear that. Said they want to be the first in Rutherford County to have it. This person said no.