Morristown West at Sevier County - Part 2 (5A Quarterfinals)

If you would go back read your own posts.

Anyway. See you champions in May! Hahahahaha

Golf and girls soccer. My goodness!!!

Knox West-67-14 in the last 6 years with 4 semi-final appearances and runner-up and 1 state title! See Ya soon

Bring it on in that scrimmage. Give everything you have there and not during the actual season. :roflol:

Bring it on in that scrimmage. Give everything you have there and not during the actual season. :roflol:

Oh we will give it all we have just like last Friday. Mowest just brought their best and obviously "shot their wad" against us. Like many others this year as we expect to get everyone's best shot.

Is that 10 times straight for Sevier over Mowest?

We will see you guys in May. We will have a picture of that scoreboard in our weight room and the "go for 2"

You can down play that Scrimmage this coming May if you want. But it will be a tone setter for both teams and their 2016 season. If you disagree with that you are dumber than I thought.

See you soon Bubba!

Oh we will give it all we have just like last Friday. Mowest just brought their best and obviously "shot their wad" against us. Like many others this year as we expect to get everyone's best shot.

Is that 10 times straight for Sevier over Mowest?

We will see you guys in May. We will have a picture of that scoreboard in our weight room and the "go for 2"

You can down play that Scrimmage this coming May if you want. But it will be a tone setter for both teams and their 2016 season. If you disagree with that you are dumber than I thought.

See you soon Bubba!

If y'all are legitimately planning revenge during a meaningless scrimmage, then you all are dumber than the Seahawks' goal-line pass play call in the Super Bowl. Believe me, that's a level of stupid I don't see very much. :roflol:

If y'all are legitimately planning revenge during a meaningless scrimmage, then you all are dumber than the Seahawks' goal-line pass play call in the Super Bowl. Believe me, that's a level of stupid I don't see very much. :roflol:

Well considering that the classless group that ran the score up will be on that field and I don't see MoWest being a contender for a while. Yep we are coming up there to humiliate you all.

You do look in the mirror everyday right? So I would think you see that level of dumb often.

Nice emoji by the way. Cute. You seem to be sweating the scrimmage a little bit. 😥😱 since you use emojis.

Well considering that the classless group that ran the score up will be on that field and I don't see MoWest being a contender for a while. Yep we are coming up there to humiliate you all.

You do look in the mirror everyday right? So I would think you see that level of dumb often.

Nice emoji by the way. Cute. You seem to be sweating the scrimmage a little bit. 😥😱 since you use emojis.

Don't humiliate yourselves by taking a scrimmage way too seriously. You people on Sutherland Avenue are a lot more stupid than I thought. :roflol:

Don't humiliate yourselves by taking a scrimmage way too seriously. You people on Sutherland Avenue are a lot more stupid than I thought. :roflol:

Seriously all you have? I was hoping for more this time.

Down goes MoWest for a while. See the difference in Knox West and MoWest is not one game. It's a program not playing for a season every 2-3 years. I think I remember you all wanting to run Lamar off just 2 years ago. Then this year was great and then they lose to SC last night, which was expected, and you blame the coaching. But you did give them credit last week for going for 2 and running the score up "to get a running clock are you stupid"? Your words.

I truly am glad we get to come up there this spring! Hope you're there to witness it. Because it will make you feel bad for the 2016 season. But you all will be good again 2018.

Seriously all you have? I was hoping for more this time.

Down goes MoWest for a while. See the difference in Knox West and MoWest is not one game. It's a program not playing for a season every 2-3 years. I think I remember you all wanting to run Lamar off just 2 years ago. Then this year was great and then they lose to SC last night, which was expected, and you blame the coaching. But you did give them credit last week for going for 2 and running the score up "to get a running clock are you stupid"? Your words.

I truly am glad we get to come up there this spring! Hope you're there to witness it. Because it will make you feel bad for the 2016 season. But you all will be good again 2018.

If you're looking for us to be down next year, prepare to be disappointed.

I call it like I see it. I'm so sorry the truth hurts your feelings....just kidding. I'm not sorry at all. :roflol:

If you're looking for us to be down next year, prepare to be disappointed.

I call it like I see it. I'm so sorry the truth hurts your feelings....just kidding. I'm not sorry at all. :roflol:

I'll call like it I see it as well. Classless coaches run the score up and don't sub players. So that tells me they were either running up the score or they don't have anyone on the sideline to come in and function. When Knox West subbed they kept #29 at RB. Give me a logical answer for that. Then when he went out they put #2 in who starts at CB. So you tell me.

But calling it like I see it. We will blast MoWest next spring and whenever else we play them. Pass that message on since you call it like you see it!

Edited by TortoiseandtheHare

I'll call like it I see it as well. Classless coaches run the score up and don't sub players. So that tells me they were either running up the score or they don't have anyone on the sideline to come in and function. When Knox West subbed they kept #29 at RB. Give me a logical answer for that. Then when he went out they put #2 in who starts at CB. So you tell me.

But calling it like I see it. We will blast MoWest next spring and whenever else we play them. Pass that message on since you call it like you see it!

I'll be sure and do that! :thumb: