Morristown West at Sevier County - Part 2 (5A Quarterfinals)

Thanks champ. Y'all have a good team. And my sources say mowest will be loaded next 2 years. Should be some good games between our teams

Talent wise, we should be fine. Coaching wise remains to be seen. They did a terrible job tonight.

Sevier County is better than people think, and y'all might play for gold.

Talent wise, we should be fine. Coaching wise remains to be seen. They did a terrible job tonight.

Sevier County is better than people think, and y'all might play for gold.

I will agree 100% with that statement. They have gradually got better as the year has gone. Besides the game against Gibbs I have been happy. Gibbs game has definitely put a new level to them. Also GoBears is right. Delaney got the Smoky Bears defense a little fired up and pissed as well. He did reach 100 yds rushing in that last end of the game drive though.

Well, you certainly just bit on it. :roflol:

:rolleyes: Just what you want to think,... HAHA                                                                                                                                                                                 

I will agree 100% with that statement. They have gradually got better as the year has gone. Besides the game against Gibbs I have been happy. Gibbs game has definitely put a new level to them. Also GoBears is right. Delaney got the Smoky Bears defense a little fired up and pissed as well. He did reach 100 yds rushing in that last end of the game drive though.

Well, he is our all-time leading rusher, having surpassed James "Little Man" Stewart's record earlier this year. He'll be tough to replace.