Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

On a very sad note,we lost one of the most loyal Bulldogs in the world. Rest in peace Pete. Prayers go out to the family. Just wish to heck he could have made it the rest of the season. Hampton sports was his LIFE. Absolutely breaks my heart. He'll be watching from somewhere.

Thoughts and prayers pujo

aren't you the one who keeps putting folks down for talking about something (a school) they know nothing about?  I assume now you were including yourself in your claim - you have absolutely no idea whatsoever who's on the GCA basketball team, yet you make that comment?  I can tell you, it's the same as last year minus 2 seniors plus a few freshmen.  Surely that doesn't scare you?  I think the definition of stupid is saying something just to be heard hoping someone will take it as truth, when the speaker has no idea what they're talking about.  I bet you're a democrat too.

Do none of the NEW football players not play BB. FULL TIME.

aren't you the one who keeps putting folks down for talking about something (a school) they know nothing about? I assume now you were including yourself in your claim - you have absolutely no idea whatsoever who's on the GCA basketball team, yet you make that comment? I can tell you, it's the same as last year minus 2 seniors plus a few freshmen. Surely that doesn't scare you? I think the definition of stupid is saying something just to be heard hoping someone will take it as truth, when the speaker has no idea what they're talking about. I bet you're a democrat too.

Yea but what pujo said was the truth nothing stupid about that. You know the truth will make people defensive(mad) quicker than anything.