Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

Hey Raven, thanks for the offer on wrestling in a few years. We'll see what he's into by that point. Let me know if you want to meet up before the game. I'm always looking to get to know more GCA people, especially ones that represent the right way. Trust me, you'll fit right in with Hampton folks liking AC/DC and Hank.

UKnowIT, maybe I'll find you guys. I got in contact with Brumitt and he said they've migrated to the top of the stands from fence hugging, so I may head up there.

Safe travels to everyone tomorrow and we'll see who's an expert or not in les than 24 hours.

He stands with me...I'll be there...High on top, right on the 50

Wow. You sure do miss a lot on here if you don't check in every few hours. First of all, I'd like to apologize for Ramlady's language and immaturity. What a poor representation of a school whose principles are supposed to be founded in Christ. Second, I am super pumped for this game! Hampton has been a historically difficult game for Grace, and tomorrow night should be great one to watch. Our O-line has to play well for our running game to be successful. They've definitely improved over the season, and I hope they can get it done tomorrow. Sounds like a lot of the offense for both teams is gonna be on the ground rather than through the air.

And as much as it pains me, I do have to say in Ramlady's defense that I, as a girl, follow the NFL and college (mostly SEC) football pretty faithfully. I don't claim to know everything about the game, but I have a pretty fair understanding for a girl. We may be few and far between, but we do exist. :D

We'll talk to anyone...that can keep their cool and have fun!!

"It's 100 percent driven by strength of schedule," said McKamey. "We're the same team this year as we were last year (when Grace beat Hampton 54-27 in the second round before eventually losing to Marion County in the semifinals). With this year's schedule, people thought I was crazy. But I was tired of losing in the semifinals. I put together the toughest schedule I could find, and if we lose in the playoffs it won't be because we didn't see something earlier.

WOW!

"I mean this as respectfully as I can: We've seen Hampton already this year. We lost those games, but we're not going to come in and just be shellshocked."

Snooze away buddy. Facts are facts. You can't change your past. Simply work harder at avoiding getting caught again. Can't wait to see what kind of prospects GCA has brought in to replace graduation losses on the baseball team.

Scoot idk your plans for tomorrow but wanted to let you know that you and the boy are welcome to come eat with us on the way to Greenback tomorrow if you guys would like to! Just shoot me a message on FB or something and I'll fill you in on the possibilities of where we're eating and about what time.

Scoot idk your plans for tomorrow but wanted to let you know that you and the boy are welcome to come eat with us on the way to Greenback tomorrow if you guys would like to! Just shoot me a message on FB or something and I'll fill you in on the possibilities of where we're eating and about what time.

Ok T. Gotta wait and see what the kid has planned. Sometimes he alters the gameplan just a little on these road trips. Lol. I truly appreciate the invitation. I'll let you know something by tomorrow.