Golden Eagles at The Owls Nest!

MicasaMaster

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! If Jackson doesn't play, you can stick a fork in the owls. Do y'all realize how much it hurts that defense? Not only his play on the field but mentally can affect the other kids play, knowing their emotional leader isn't out there. This could be a huge blow wow!!

TSSAA ruled on his eligibility for Mr. Football, but since this incident didn't happen on the playing field, TSSAA won't rule on it.  Whether or not he plays will be left up to the school and I think we know what their ruling will be.

I'm ready to get this one in the books.  It's been a long week.

TSSAA ruled on his eligibility for Mr. Football, but since this incident didn't happen on the playing field, TSSAA won't rule on it. Whether or not he plays will be left up to the school and I think we know what their ruling will be.

I'm ready to get this one in the books. It's been a long week.

There's no doubt he will play but if I were the school, I'd let him play too so I don't blame them lol

He has been removed from consideration for Mr. Football.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/preps/story/2015/nov/19/breaking-ooltewahs-jeremiah-jackson-removed-consideration-mr-football-award/336523/

My concern is not so much for Friday for him, but for the next four to five years after. Like it said he is being recruited by many colleges one being UTC from what I hear. I just hope he didn't just throw away a great opportunity over a girl sitting by another guy at a basketball game

Edited by Rhea Co.

Well I will give him the benefit of doubt on this at least until the school makes an announcement or he is convicted. Sometimes teen drama and things like this blown out of proportion, I'm not saying that is or isn't the situation here. One of the reports I read said there was plenty of witness's that can be interviewed and there was video of the incident so this should be a cut and dry case. I've only heard good things about this kid on and off the field and I really hope this turns out to be some kind of misunderstanding.