Golden Eagles at The Owls Nest!

MicasaMaster

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably won't be a statement, he will probably even dress. Won't know if he is playing till owls D hits the field. That's the way I would do it.

I agree with any decision the Ooltewah staff makes on this situation. They're in a tough spot unfortunately. People will say they only care about winning if he plays.

I wish Ooltewah streamed their games. I won't be able to make it tonight. I believe if Jackson plays owls win. If not rhea wins. I believe Jackson makes that defense go.

the game will be streamed at rheacountyradio.com, on the tunein app, and the Rhea County Radio app.  It'll be from the other side of course, but at least you can keep up with it.

the game will be streamed at rheacountyradio.com, on the tunein app, and the Rhea County Radio app.  It'll be from the other side of course, but at least you can keep up with it.

Though Rhea based, their coverage is good and pretty fair, I think.  Not a bad option at all for those who don't make the trip.

Edited by rheacountyeaglefan

I agree with any decision the Ooltewah staff makes on this situation. They're in a tough spot unfortunately. People will say they only care about winning if he plays.

Yep. If this is any other student at Ooltewah Rhea or anywhere else that student would have already been suspended at least.

The administration and coaching staff need to do the right thing and sit him. If they don't, many will question their integrity if they haven't already questioned it.

Not sure what they will decide. They really need to take the fact that he is a star player on the football team out of the equation and ask themselves how they would handle this for any male student and make the same decision.