3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

I hear ya. I've only been on this thing a few weeks and after this year I'll probably be in read only mode as my son is graduating and heading off to college my younger boy won't be going to NCS until two years from now. So if I broke a few windows while in the room it was only to stir folks up. There can be nothing but respect for a 12-0 team. So if I seem disrespectful it really is an act. But my belief in my boys and what I expect out of them every week is real.

Waving the white flag already? Dang and it's so early in the week.

I just watched two complete games of Wayne County. JayBee is straight up and straight on in his opinions. WC Linemen-slow, backs-slow, receivers small and slow. I see a lot of 5 flat speed on this team in the backfield. 12 and 0 against who? Don't say Huntingdon. We've seen that. There is some good football in west TN, but this aint it! It looks average. Very average. This game will be over early. 49 - 14 NCS.

That's about the same thing Huntingdon posted before their spanking

This year, who is Huntingdon? Another very average team.

If Huntingdon is average who has Nashville Christian beat that gives them anymore credibility than Wayne County? The region Nashiville Christian played in went 1 out of 4 against the Region Wayne County played in. Edited by theGURU