3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

This ain't hard at all. You probably should be trying to think of things to say to console your kids. You know...afterwards.

are u speechless or cant figure out how to quote and post

This ain't hard at all. You probably should be trying to think of things to say to console your kids. You know...afterwards.

u still aint figured it out 

Thanks for praising DB. He's a great kid and it was my pleasure to teach him the game from the time he was a skinny little kid until he came with some of our other youth league players from our undefeated unscored on team. I really don't give a rat's @$$ about your opinion about my prediction. Your db's are quick but small and your lb's 52 and 42 are great tacklers but 54 is slow. If 40 tackles are made 52 and 42 made 38 of them. You guys stack the box and we are going to kill you downfield with the passing game. #8 and #10 shy away from contact and rarely finish tackles. #7 is great on defense and a tough runner on offense but not fast. Your receivers seem to drop more passes than they catch which causes your qb to lob balls to them because he knows their hands are suspect. QB runs the ball too much. I wonder how good the backup is? QB throws a nice slant but them aflacs he lays up there are going to be pick sixes and those receivers are going to be hit harder than they have ever been in their young lives which will make their little trex arms even shorter. You ain't in HC anymore...this is NC! Scrub! lol

It's obvious you are a great role model for these kids then, I'm thankful mine goes to a public school then if this is the way you teach them up there! NCS fans, y'all might want to have a talk with this guy before he makes you guys look bad!

IF and i do mean IF WC loses im not gonna console my kid.... im just gonna tell him he got beat by the best players money could buy......