3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

I know you like jumping on all the boards, but you might want to know a little something about the knowledgeable posters from NCS before you start claiming lunacy.

Saying your going to beat an undefeated team with one of the best players in single A and one of the best coaches in the state regardless of classification by 4 to 5 tds would be lunacy to me.

Im not so sure NCS will be able to get outside on the WC D.  Their LB's are fast and pursue the ball like they are shot out of a cannon, they wrap up and don't miss tackles.  #20 is a beast on the inside, #52 and #42 will make it tough for NCS on the inside.  For WC, I feel like its going to be tough for them to run the ball as well.  I think this is going to be a game of big splash plays, im not sure either team is going to be able to put a drive together and march the ball down the field.  I predict a score like 21-14 either way.

I feel pretty confident one or more of our 4, 5, or 6 guys that have rotated in at RB this year will be able to get outside or inside. We match up favorably with most teams' speed. I do agree that it will be tough for WC to run the ball.

Just like no knowledgable fan would anticipate NCS's domination of Huntingdon. Just like no knowledgable fan would anticipate NCS shutting out Wayne County last year. Certainly no one anticipated 6-19 for 106 and 2 picks along with 21 rushes for 35 yards from a key position in lasts year game. But it all happened.

People say what they say and think what they think. Sometimes they are wrong but they may just be right. That's what this place is for.

Just like no knowledgable fan would anticipate NCS's domination of Huntingdon. Just like no knowledgable fan would anticipate NCS shutting out Wayne County last year. Certainly no one anticipated 6-19 for 106 and 2 picks along with 21 rushes for 35 yards from a key position in lasts year game. But it all happened.

People say what they say and think what they think. Sometimes they are wrong but they may just be right. That's what this place is for.

Well this ain't last year and your arguing with a bunch of posters that ain't even from WC

Huntingdon was not that good. Maybe they were prior to injuries, but you didn't shut them out prior to injuries so that accomplishment is not impressive.

Saying your going to beat an undefeated team with one of the best players in single A and one of the best coaches in the state regardless of classification by 4 to 5 tds would be lunacy to me.

Let me add a little to your post..........

NCS has 3 or 4 of the best players in single A and one of the best coaches in the state regardless of classification.

I feel pretty confident one or more of our 4, 5, or 6 guys that have rotated in at RB this year will be able to get outside or inside. We match up favorably with most teams' speed. I do agree that it will be tough for WC to run the ball.

WC has 3 guys that have put up big numbers as well.  Their QB that is up for Mr. Football is a very good player that spreads the football around and can really spin it.  Im curious to see if WC tries spread out the NCS D and put it on the Rice kids shoulders.  I don't think the WC D is getting enough credit. 

Edited by the1guru

Not predicting out of lunacy. Predicting after watching 4 Wayne County's games this year against some of their toughest opponents and watching last year's shut out. What they do well is what we guard against the best.  What we do well they have not seen anything like it and film doesn't do it justice. Our team is so focused this year I just honestly don't see WC scoring. Their best chance to score is in the second half against the JV in the fourth quarter. I also predict a whole lot of Wayne County fans whining about private schools. So my prediction stands at 42-0 unless somebody pisses me off and I go tell DBituli how y'all are on this chat room talking about his mama. The only thing more incredible than a focused Bituli is an angry Bituli.