3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

Wildcat89 you know I have picked you guys all year, confidently all year.... After last night's playing, I hope you WC fans/parents and Rice's staff gets them young Wildcat's heads right this week, cause they are going to have to play perfect ball from here on out as you all well know.

The point spread I had on the NCS/HHS game was far less than what actually happened. And running my thoughts in how I make my picks is now putting WC in a 14 point defecit between both WC's play and NCS's play last night.

I want and am still pulling for WC to win... but it's not looking good in all honesty.

Underdogs WC is. Yet my hope and x-factor in even proving myself wrong is WC's defense.

We're not friends no more! Joking, you know I respect your opinions on here and appreciate your support. Not that bad a drive from mtp to Nashville so you should come. As for last night WC wasn't as bad off their game as it seems. WC dropped two drive killing passes and overthrew two more but also had some good ones got big plays. The running game wasn't what I expected but I'll put part of that on the field, both teams were struggling to find their footing. I think it's all the sand that was put on the field. HC came out and played much tougher than they did in the first game we played, I think that was because they had their backs against the wall and we know what that means for the seniors, win or never play again for most.

We're not friends no more! Joking, you know I respect your opinions on here and appreciate your support. Not that bad a drive from mtp to Nashville so you should come. As for last night WC wasn't as bad off their game as it seems. WC dropped two drive killing passes and overthrew two more but also had some good ones got big plays. The running game wasn't what I expected but I'll put part of that on the field, both teams were struggling to find their footing. I think it's all the sand that was put on the field. HC came out and played much tougher than they did in the first game we played, I think that was because they had their backs against the wall and we know what that means for the seniors, win or never play again for most.

I know that proly a few Wildcats read the T 😉... get focused this week Cats but don't lock up tight on us over thinking it. Relax and fall back on your training you've practiced all year and simply put forth the efforts you've shown yourself capable of all year.

You've got what it takes to Win. Have fun in simply executing your style of play... Do it as brilliantly as you displayed in your best games all year. It's in you boys, just let it out and have fun.

Go Wilcats!

Chances are I'll be there 89.

This one will be closer than a lot are predicting. Like I told 89 lastnight, there aren't many coaches like Coach Rice. He will figure out a game plan and make his ball club compete in this one. NC has a ton of talent and are playing good ball right now! I'm just saying if WC is in this one with 5 minutes to go then LOOK OUT

yes, have a chance if of they are in the game with 5 mins to go

I don't know if it has been said on this thread or not because I don't want to read the whole thing. I think this game is the State Championship game. Whoever wins this one wins in Cookeville too.

Good luck to both teams. I'm pulling for the Wildcats.

We appreciate the Swo but I don't know about the state championship thing, Dresden and Peabody are good and I been keeping my eye on sp, they playing some good ball right now and nobody's paying attention to the east.

I've seen both teams in person and my beloved Mustangs came up short and dislike loosing so no love for either team, just an honest unbiased opinion is WC will not be able to hang. WC was more physical than HHS this year but sometimes punching into a brick wall means it crumbles down and crushes you. NCS wins fairly large unbiased opinion after seeing both.