3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

You might have taught DB how to play football, but I sure hope you don't try to teach him how to use a message board. :roflolk:

+1.................thats how its done jaybee

can u still play....maybe u can get some "workstudy program" help and learn how to use the computer....

Edited by wboro33

This ain't hard at all. You probably should be trying to think of things to say to console your kids. You know...afterwards.

You got any suggestions, because we haven't lost this year ,NCS has, we might need some pointers, we might be out of practice?  Seriously, we will tell them they got beat by a better team if that's the case!  The pressure is on NCS not WC we are the underdogs as we like it!  "GO CATS"

IF and i do mean IF WC loses im not gonna console my kid.... im just gonna tell him he got beat by the best players money could buy......

If, and like you said, if WC loses I'll be telling mine he better get a good nights sleep because he will be back to work Saturday morning getting ready for next year! But we're not ready for that yet!

Actually I run a program that teaches science, math and aerospace using hands-on projects. On weekends though I troll this website so I can get called a dumb jerk by old men with computers. Keep it up thoigh, I really don't take it personal; I take this site for what it is...entertainment. Anybody letting stuff being said in here get your blood pressure up should get his head checked.

Actually I run a program that teaches science, math and aerospace using hands-on projects. On weekends though I troll this website so I can get called a dumb jerk by old men with computers. Keep it up thoigh, I really don't take it personal; I take this site for what it is...entertainment. Anybody letting stuff being said in here get your blood pressure up should get his head checked.

it is fun aint it..........still think u might wanna sit in on a computer class or two...... :mrgreen:

It is entertainment but for a lot of us as well as some of the NCS posters I'm sure, we do take it serious and I thought we could have a good week talking about what we all love and that's our kids and our program, it's the weekend trolls that mess it all up! For most of us it's a seven day a week job watching film and working out with our kids making sure that we've done our part to make sure that these kids are ready week in and week out for the task at hand every Friday night. Football is taken very seriously around here, this ain't Nashville and there's not that much else around here to do.