3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

It's very hard to determine much about your own team when you get on a bus and travel for three hours to play on a rundown baseball field with two inches of water on it against a team with 18 small kids on it. There is some very bad football out there!

Thats how it goes at small public schools that just any athlete that wants to win can't flock to. They have to play with the kids they have in their area. Something I wouldn't expect you to understand though. Edited by theGURU

Thats how it goes at small public schools that just any athlete that wants to win can flock to. They have to play what the kids they have in their area. Something I wouldn't expect you to understand though.

True. We don't have 1 kid zoned to NCS. We recruit every dang one of them. The water girls are being recruited by SEC schools too.

Edited by NCSdad1962

You implied it though by saying no 1A team could handle JPII, you can't possibly know that to be true. But you believe it to be true because you believe NCS is the best team in 1A.

You do a lot of assuming. And I've seen enough 1A ball and DII ball to know how they stack up.

Edited by NCSdad1962

Truth is there is a lot of BAD football in each classification. You can only play what's on the schedule. I must say Huntington was average at best and I feel like I'm being nice when I say that. Absolutely no game plan and made no adjustments at the half. WC must show up infanantly bigger, badder and faster than that to stay in this one. WC, I'm just not seeing it on film...