3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

Haha....I been working on my Wayne County Wildcat Football Facebook page. People go check it out! I got ALOT of great info on there an just wrote a long article talking about NCS and what their strengths are...etc

And 89 after reading this thread I damm near died haha...these NCS bums are out in Full force!

Most are good folks, it'll quieten down now, they got a few weekend warriors that was giving them a bad rep! One is a scientist

i was worried to death about him also.....said to self...........self something aint right............but he has been gone for 30 days....prob had some homework to catch up on :mrgreen:

You got that right, I wouldn't be working on a Facebook page lol!! He sure has put a lot of work in for our team this year, we need to chip in and buy him supper or something, not just our team but every team we've played plus a few that just asked him to research theirs that we ain't played, the boy loves football!

Also stopped probably the fastest kid in 1A. #49 from Bruceton. He ran a laser times 4.3 40 at camp this summer and we held him to 9 rushes for exactly ZERO yards in the first half... This speed talk is seriously over rated! We got tons of speed as do yall. But our defense and the 4 TDs we have allowed in the 1st half all season is what yall should be focused on![/quote

Hopefully he didn't play the night they scored 6 points on Clarksville Academy. You gotta have something better than that. You're reaching.

You got that right, I wouldn't be working on a Facebook page lol!! He sure has put a lot of work in for our team this year, we need to chip in and buy him supper or something, not just our team but every team we've played plus a few that just asked him to research theirs that we ain't played, the boy loves football!

was already thinking that very thing.............told the wife this evening.........#2 u got a meal and brew coming on us

It's hard to judge head to head games when talking about WC because coach Rice has a different plan for every team WC plays. He moves kids around to best matchup with our opponent. Not saying HHS and NCS don't do the same thing as I don't know. I do know that the WC coaches make about 25 cents an hour if you figure all the time they put in game planning, cleaning the bathrooms, picking up trash on the field and bleachers, mowing, weed eating and painting the field!

For REAL?! Let all go out one night guys! Thanks btw! I have worked hard all yr for the team but do it for just that....the team!

Love all 56 of those kids!!

for real......u deserve it.....i know one kids parents love what uv done this year.....made his senior year even more special...............