3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

Dont worry WC,NCS always think they are dominant! Just go in there and p7tnit on them early!iI have been to both UC V NCS games they quit when they get behindNot trying to offend the NCS faithful but just gotta call it l8ke Ive seen it! But calll me biased I have never thought publics and privates she play playoff ball against ech other!!!ROLL

TIDE

As I recall the first game ended 42-34 with the ball in our hand on their side of the field with a minute to go. They had every chance to quit and never came close. Last years game was ugly but show me a defense against last years UC team that would have held them to less. Your done this week regardless. You should worry about your own game. It will be your last.

well you NCS guys might since WC will be sending yu home tmrw night,maybe your new motto coud be at NCS we fear the veer!?!?

Their veer rushed for 76 yards on 38 carries on us last year. It ain't the UC veer. If it was they would have run it this year. But they do have a QB that can sling it.

You just get ready to troll the board next week. The only board you'll have is Peabody 2016.

Any last minute score predictions?

We are dominant. We are NC!!

48-7 NCS win. WC finally scores on the JV in the 4th. Apologies I know this is a little disrespectful to the JV squad but y'all have given up about 90% of the scores against us this year. So you're just gonna have to prove yourselves and show me something! LET'S GOOO!!!!

When that whistle is blown nothing said here matters anymore. No opinions. No snarky messages. Only the sport we love played by kids we love remains to be played out. I pray for all to have safe travels to and from the game and for God to protect all of these young men from serious injury. May this game serve as a life lesson for all of them that they may grow into the young men you would have them to be. These things I ask in the name of your son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Edited by JayBee

We are dominant. We are NC!!

48-7 NCS win. WC finally scores on the JV in the 4th. Apologies I know this is a little disrespectful to the JV squad but y'all have given up about 90% of the scores against us this year. So you're just gonna have to prove yourselves and show me something! LET'S GOOO!!!!

Lol get this guy outta here