Riund 3: Marshall County @ East Hamilton

Lead

Pro-set, a bit of spread, sprinkled with some I when necessary. Weakness on offense during season was the o-line. Past 3 or 4 weeks though they have been an asset in a big way. They have seemed to realize they are good and are playing with confidence. QB #10 Nick woods can hit the receivers in stride short and deep given enough time. If he's on, his rollout passes are are on too. David Whiteside #42 is a smaller back with tons of breakaway speed. Runs downhill with purpose between the tackles. #6 Jeffery Coleman is threat to take it to the house every time the ball is in his hands, running , catching, kickoff/punt returns.

Defense is a basic 3-4 with the front 7 not letting much happen between the tackles. The defense plays as a complete unit on this team. Here we do have a couple of two-way players with Jeffery Coleman and David Whiteside playing some d. But generally have individual starters on each side of the ball. #22 Frankie Campo S is a playmaker with #19 at MLB anchoring the LB corps. #74 Blake Cason anchoring the D-line at NG has had some outstanding games against the run. The pass pressure is going to come from the linebackers with the d-line constantly drawing double teams.

Pro-set, a bit of spread, sprinkled with some I when necessary. Weakness on offense during season was the o-line. Past 3 or 4 weeks though they have been an asset in a big way. They have seemed to realize they are good and are playing with confidence. QB #10 Nick woods can hit the receivers in stride short and deep given enough time. If he's on, his rollout passes are are on too. David Whiteside #42 is a smaller back with tons of breakaway speed. Runs downhill with purpose between the tackles. #6 Jeffery Coleman is threat to take it to the house every time the ball is in his hands, running , catching, kickoff/punt returns.

Defense is a basic 3-4 with the front 7 not letting much happen between the tackles. The defense plays as a complete unit on this team. Here we do have a couple of two-way players with Jeffery Coleman and David Whiteside playing some d. But generally have individual starters on each side of the ball. #22 Frankie Campo S is a playmaker with #19 at MLB anchoring the LB corps. #74 Blake Cason anchoring the D-line at NG has had some outstanding games against the run. The pass pressure is going to come from the linebackers with the d-line constantly drawing double teams.

Sounds like you are describing our team. This game should be exciting!

Alright, you got the East Ham break down let's hear what Marshall has.

Don't give them the whole play book mcvol (:

We run the same style offense led by QB #19 Ashton Posey also up for Mr football. Very acurate when in the pocket or on the run. Likes to spread the ball around to his receivers. Running backs #21 Josh Franklin, #6 Kameron Ligget and #4 Jay Howard all have breakaway speed and can tahe it to the house on any given play. Ligget runs hard in between the tackles. Receivers Trey Crutcher and Jay Howard are tops in the state in 4A. I'll give some more on the defense later. Working right now Edited by leadfarmer

East Hamilton folks might not know at least three of Marshall county's coaches were at Giles county when they played in 2012. Marshall county's head coach (Osteen) was the offensive coordinator at Giles county back then

Why would that be something we would like to know? Because they put us out of the playoffs 3 years ago? That's supposed to mean something to us 3 years later? Sorry but that kind of thing has no influence on this game what so ever. Are your insinuating that could intimidate our coaches? Honestly asking because I would love to hear your answers.

Why would that be something we would like to know? Because they put us out of the playoffs 3 years ago? That's supposed to mean something to us 3 years later? Sorry but that kind of thing has no influence on this game what so ever. Are your insinuating that could intimidate our coaches? Honestly asking because I would love to hear your answers.

I agree

Well for god sake make sure you spell your name right this go around.