Riund 3: Marshall County @ East Hamilton

Lead

Going to be a perfect football Friday night under the lights. I hope for player safety, a good game and a Cane WIN!

Going to be nippy on Hurricane Hill and them porta pots get cold! Better wear your long johns and bloomers with the hatch back.

Sounds like a great match up and I think the winner just may find themselves in Cookville.

Go Canes and good luck to big brother across the highway! #LOPnOOLTEWAH

+1

Going to be a perfect football Friday night under the lights. I hope for player safety, a good game and a Cane WIN!

Going to be nippy on Hurricane Hill and them porta pots get cold! Better wear your long johns and bloomers with the hatch back.

Sounds like a great match up and I think the winner just may find themselves in Cookville.

Go Canes and good luck to big brother across the highway! #LOPnOOLTEWAH

I can agree with everything but the canes win part haha. Its going to be a good game for sure and whoever comes out in top will have earned it!

I'M JUST GLAD TO SEE THE MOST UNDERRATED AREA OF TALENT (CHATTANOOGA) STILL REPRESENTING THE 423...THE CANES GOT SOME TALENT AND THAT O-LINE WILL NOT LET THEM DOWN.

I HID ALL THE DOUGHNUTS :thumb: DEM CANES WILL BRING A CONVOY OF FANS SO GET READY!! #LOP GO CANES!! #BIGBOYFOOTBALL!!

Why would they bring a convoy of FANS? They are not going anywhere, they are playing at home.

Edited by JAFO

What are you thinking on this one JAFO

From what I watched the other night, I say Marshall. Too many weapons and depth. We have watched the Posey kid develop since grade school. It's his time and he has the resources to go to. As someone said earlier the reps, the reps, the reps. Osteen has worked this young man to the bone and that's what it takes. To peek as a team in that 7th or 8th game and then make the long run into December. Osteen will get the ball to his playmakers. Now before all the EH people get in an uproar, I know nothing about your team. But looking at your strength of schedule I say Marshall beats you. Lead I think your next problem will be Geenville. You haven met BVDevil from Greenville yet on here maybe you'll get the chance. Greenville/Marshall in the semis. Memphis East Vs Greenville for it all. Lead best of luck pal but that's the way I see it.

From what I watched the other night, I say Marshall. Too many weapons and depth. We have watched the Posey kid develop since grade school. It's his time and he has the resources to go to. As someone said earlier the reps, the reps, the reps. Osteen has worked this young man to the bone and that's what it takes. To peek as a team in that 7th or 8th game and then make the long run into December. Osteen will get the ball to his playmakers. Now before all the EH people get in an uproar, I know nothing about your team. But looking at your strength of schedule I say Marshall beats you. Lead I think your next problem will be Geenville. You haven met BVDevil from Greenville yet on here maybe you'll get the chance. Greenville/Marshall in the semis. Memphis East Vs Greenville for it all. Lead best of luck pal but that's the way I see it.

I can appreciate an honest unbiased assessment. I hope we pull it out. If we do Greeneville will be a tough out. Its gonna take mistake free football from here on out starting this Friday. East Hamilton is playing some good ball right now. You don't make it this far just being average. The guys are playing as a complete unit lately and we have to find another gear and turn up the intensity even more. I like our chances against anybody in the state at this point.

No uproar from us. But just to point out, this sites strength of schedule ranking has us at 22 and Marshall at 42. Granted they rolled through theirs and.....well we didn't exactly roll. We did play 3 5a playoff teams. Played to the wire, beat one, and layed an egg to the third. Valuable experience though. East Ham, in it's short lifetime, had never been past the third round. So this team has at worst tied our best effort in the playoffs and won't have to take the long ride home with a loss for these seniors last game.

Short EH history lesson. Our school is a mixed middle/high school. The seniors are the schools first class to go from 6th to 12th grade (all grades for our school). Kinda cool for these kids I think.

With that being said: GO CANES!!! Send Marshall County home with their tails tucked!!!!ðŸ˜

Edited by mcvolfan

No uproar from us. But just to point out, this sites strength of schedule ranking has us at 22 and Marshall at 42. Granted they rolled through theirs and.....well we didn't exactly roll. We did play 3 5a playoff teams. Played to the wire, beat one, and layed an egg to the third. Valuable experience though. East Ham, in it's short lifetime, had never been past the third round. So this team has at worst tied our best effort in the playoffs and won't have to take the long ride home with a loss for these seniors last game.

Short EH history lesson. Our school is a mixed middle/high school. The seniors are the schools first class to go from 6th to 12th grade (all grades for our school). Kinda cool for these kids I think.

With that being said: GO CANES!!! Send Marshall County home with their tails tucked!!!!ðŸ˜

Don't take me wrong I think this game will be close. But think Marshall and I'm gonna pull for my district. Best of luck. Btw I was giving u a hard time about the spelling thing. Went back and looked at the pic from 2012. It wasn't your name wrong it was the word "Catagory". Thats how they spelled it. My apologies.