McKenzie vs. TCA - Round 2

VOLnWTN

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game for tca. We slowed the run down but couldn't defend the pass. Offense was terrible tonight. Good luck next week.

Thanks. You had a good scheme tonight. You definitely slowed him down before he tweaked his knee. He would not have had a 250 plus game tonight even if he hadn't gotten hurt. Your defense did a good job. I think you saw that we have multiple playmakers and they did their job tonight. Our Defense played exceptionally well. You guys couldn't seem to get into a rhythm tonight. Congrats on a fine season and good luck next year. Field was horrible due to weather. Nothing you could do about it. Didn't get enough high temps to dry it out. Glad nobody got hurt really bad.

First, I want to congratulate McKenzie on having a great season this year! This is coming from experience, it took about a week before I wanted to even talk about our loss in the playoffs, but I can promise you that your fans and community have never stopped being proud of all that y'all have accomplished this year! Great job!

First, I want to congratulate McKenzie on having a great season this year! This is coming from experience, it took about a week before I wanted to even talk about our loss in the playoffs, but I can promise you that your fans and community have never stopped being proud of all that y'all have accomplished this year! Great job!

Congratulations TCA! Your offense has been unstoppable for the past four or five weeks! Everyone has been talking about your offense but, after these last two weeks my eyes have been opened up to the fact that you have an awesome defense as well! I think that people are going to start to see that TCA is the full package deal! If I can work my holiday schedule around, I'm going to try to come to next weeks game! It's going to be a battle but, I truly feel TCA has what it takes to come out with the win next week!

Edited by Wildcard1

Congratulations TCA! Your offense has been unstoppable for the past four or five weeks! Everyone has been talking about your offense but, after these last two weeks my eyes have been opened up to the fact that you have an awesome defense as well! I think that people are going to start to see that TCA is the full package deal! If I can work my holiday schedule around, I'm going to try to come to next weeks game! It's going to be a battle but, I truly feel TCA has what it takes to come out with the win next week!

Thanks Wildcard. We have to get healed up pretty quick! I think we have #33 back this week. He has been out since Scotts Hill and he is a huge asset to the team. Hope to see you there.

Edited by TCAIntense