Whitestation at Ravenwood

Haven04

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dm gotta score 6td to win, but im RW know they have to plan for him

I think Ravenwood coaches are in the lab right trying to figure out a plan to stop DM. I haven't seen Ravenwood on film this year but they appear to be just as good if not better than last year. I know teams try to make someone else beat them when they play WS and DM just finds away to score. Hard game to pick

Edited by Havengrad04

I think Ravenwood coaches are in the lab right trying to figure out a plan to stop DM. I haven't seen Ravenwood on film this year but they appear to be just as good if not better than last year. I know teams try to make someone else beat them when they play WS and DM just finds away to score. Hard game to pick

I don't think either team is good as last year! But I think I would still go with the Rapters. Haven't seen seen either play but Ravenwood seems more consistent this year!

I have to go with ravenwood in this one.. Hester is a proven winner and it is at ravenwood and they have a very good student section that is loud in big games. imo Hester has done an exceptional job this season coaching with all the guys he lost last year and still being able to go deep into the playoffs. also, ravenwood has by far one of the most underrated players in the state in Chris Rowland who is utilized well in their spread attack. I think Mitchell will get his, but it wont be enough  

score prediction: Ravenwood 35 White Station 21