LazIndex Top 10 Quarterfinals 1A & 2A

LazIndexTN

Oh and UC still #1 and KIPP!!! still in the Top 10 lol seriously??

How can you even post this mess without 1st looking at it and thinking to yourself.."Wait a second this cant be right."

I mean thanks for trying but you need to go back to the drawing board my man and fix your equation or whatever it is you use for these.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and UC still #1 and KIPP!!! still in the Top 10 lol seriously??

How can you even post this mess without 1st looking at it and thinking to yourself.."Wait a second this cant be right."

I mean thanks for trying but you need to go back to the drawing board my man and fix your equation or whatever it is you use for these.

It is a cumulative of all games played. I understand what you are saying, but it is football and anyone can win on any given night. Can you honestly sit there and disagree that if UC played 10 games against any 1A team that they wouldn't win the majority of them? This is based off of every game played across the state. We have the playoffs to crown a champion, but the better team doesn't always win the game which is why they play in the first place. Don't be upset, any reputable computer would have it looking somewhat like this I assure you. Look at Wilson Central in 6A or Manassas in 2A, are they one of the 8 best teams in the state just because they are still alive?

It is a cumulative of all games played. I understand what you are saying, but it is football and anyone can win on any given night. Can you honestly sit there and disagree that if UC played 10 games against any 1A team that they wouldn't win the majority of them? This is based off of every game played across the state. We have the playoffs to crown a champion, but the better team doesn't always win the game which is why they play in the first place. Don't be upset, any reputable computer would have it looking somewhat like this I assure you. Look at Wilson Central in 6A or Manassas in 2A, are they one of the 8 best teams in the state just because they are still alive?

Well maybe it should take into account each team is "NOT" playing other teams 10 times good greif!

Well maybe it should take into account each team is "NOT" playing other teams 10 times good greif!

i think it should take HHS two ...count em two losses...one to WC and one to NCS...........but yea i  guess  there still better than those two teams......head to head doesnt matter i guess........i hope this poll rights itself before i die......id like to know the real top ten before then :popcorneater:

It appears that some people are looking for these rankings to be something that they are not. This is a retrodictive look at the season as a whole. I know that some of the top teams will not win the championship. Let me ask this way, do you believe that UC is not one of the best 8 teams in the state? Same with Fulton, or Adamsville, or Boyd Buchanan? Should they all be rated 9th or lower? From what you are saying your answer would be, yes. So they aren't one of the last teams standing because of one performance, you are correct, but these rankings aren't there for that purpose. As I said, a playoff game is not weighted differently for ranking purposes, it is just another game. Please try to understand what these are looking at. I am excited to see how things turn out in the end!

It appears that some people are looking for these rankings to be something that they are not. This is a retrodictive look at the season as a whole. I know that some of the top teams will not win the championship. Let me ask this way, do you believe that UC is not one of the best 8 teams in the state? Same with Fulton, or Adamsville, or Boyd Buchanan? Should they all be rated 9th or lower? From what you are saying your answer would be, yes. So they aren't one of the last teams standing because of one performance, you are correct, but these rankings aren't there for that purpose. As I said, a playoff game is not weighted differently for ranking purposes, it is just another game. Please try to understand what these are looking at. I am excited to see how things turn out in the end!

nobody has said UC is not a top 8 team....should they be #1 now .......NO.........peabody at # 3 beat them....will they be at #1 in the end now.....NO.......NOT THIS YEAR......no disrespect to UC..........

i think huntingdon should be atleast 3rd