LazIndex Top 10 Quarterfinals 1A & 2A

LazIndexTN

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When UC lost WC being the only undefeated team in 1A should be #1. If your computer can't figure that out you need to refigure your algorithms.

I personally could care less if WC was even ranked in the top 25, I just can't figure out how the computer comes up with those crazy numbers. He said it will be spot on in the end, well I can leave all the teams in my ranking in my head and tell you who the number one team is the day after the state championship is played.

no use arguing  with this ...the computer is right .....12-0 dont mean nothing...like i said i hope this poll gets it right before i kick the bucket.......i would like to know how it all ends.....smh

it will work itself out just give it time.......bahahahaha

Edited by wboro33

hhs has just as good of a chance as wc of winning gold this year to.I've seen both teams play.wc will not beat ncs.and that has nothing to do with what you think i think of wc.it's just a fact.i seen uc play this year to and on their best day would beat ncs this year.

Well one thing about it that is FACT.... WE are in the Qtrfinals while yall sit at home and WE beat your Mustanks by 2 TDs.... need I say more??

no use arguing with this ...the computer is right .....12-0 dont mean nothing...like i said i hope this poll gets it right before i kick the bucket.......i would like to know how it all ends.....smh

it will work itself out just give it time.......bahahahaha

At least you finally got it!12-0 doesn't matter to the computer if figures EVERYTHING IN.It is just for fun and you some of you guys call the man an idiot?Come on.The games are won on the field not on a computer print out.Some one asked for it and he out it out now you all are jumping the mans case???????He didn't do the computing.I for one like looking at it just for fun,but noe reason to taken it so serious.Win your ball games and let the rest work itself out.Have fun with it.Keep on keepen on Lax! Edited by orngnblk

At least you finally got it!12-0 doesn't matter to the computer if figures EVERYTHING IN.It is just for fun and you some of you guys call the man an idiot?Come on.The games are won on the field not on a computer print out.Some one asked for it and he out it out now you all are jumping the mans case???????He didn't do the computing.I for one like looking at it just for fun,but noe reason to taken it so serious.Win your ball games and let the rest work itself out.Have fun with it.Keep on keepen on Lax!

Thank you sir, you hit the nail on the head.

Don't waste your time trying to explain your system to these imbeciles. They're picking WC to beat NCS - lol.

Funny. How do you like your crow? Because you best believe after Wayne County goes to Nashville and smacks NCS I'm going to serve it right to you. And I'm not even from Wayne County. You need put in your place and I will gladly take care of that after the game on Friday Night! Keep talking that crow is going to taste that much worse afterwards

Funny. How do you like your crow? Because you best believe after Wayne County goes to Nashville and smacks NCS I'm going to serve it right to you. And I'm not even from Wayne County. You need put in your place and I will gladly take care of that after the game on Friday Night! Keep talking that crow is going to taste that much worse afterwards

And I'm not from NCS.  But I do know my football.  WC has a SLIM chance of beating NCS.  If they do, congrats to them.  Your hatred of private schools is showing.

No need to put me in my place - I'm already there - I'm just here to stir things up.

And I'm not from NCS. But I do know my football. WC has a SLIM chance of beating NCS. If they do, congrats to them. Your hatred of private schools is showing.

No need to put me in my place - I'm already there - I'm just here to stir things up.

Funny. I have no hatred whatsoever against private schools. I actually went to a private school for two years in grade school. Totally disagree with the "slim chance" Wayne County has though.

I do believe Wayne County fans went a little overboard about this poll! It is what it is just that, a poll! I personally like looking at it. Keep up the good work Lazax

Hello!  FactsOnly here from over in 5A . . . 

I have a comment for all of who are questioning the LazIndex.

First of all, it is an index.  An index is a mathematical measure of changes in a group of previous numbers that have already happened.  The index doesn't care who is best, prettiest, strongest, most emotional, least dingy, adequately coached, or best hydrated.  It only cares what happened.  If any of you do the same figuring, you'll get the same result no matter who is your favorite team.

You could make your own index measuring any of the following:

1  Wins versus number of hamburgers sold at halftime

2  Number of field goals versus number of redheaded cheerleaders on the sideline

3  Yards rushing compared to number of tubas in the opponents band

and you'd all get the same number.  It would be meaningless, but you'd get the same number.

Or, you could use parameters numbers more likely to give you the information you want. Such as: wins against common opponents, wins at home, losses against high quality good teams, total offense, or any number of variables things.  That's what Laz does!  Use his formula, you'll get his numbers.

He isn't saying it is right or wrong.  He is saying it is what it is.  And last night, it was almost 90% accurate.  Makes me think he's on to something.

Edited by FactsOnly