Whitwell Football

GeorgeWBush

Been busy coach, but you can give up on the Condra's, Petty's, And Shrum's, we are worthless. iWe are just,not right in our heads. oH well! Lol. I am really impressed with how you have prepared this program.. One of the biggest benefits to workouts is less injuries. We may not be winning a boat load of ball games at Tennessee but you can see that philosophy starting to be mixed in with mortar and bricks at Tennessee.

When I got ran off from Whitwell after my first year caching there in 97, I actually did not know weather to cry or laugh at what our program had become, and coaches there made me feel like an idiot even though they carried the longest loosing streak in Tennesse. Returned as an assistant in 2000 in August and really wanted to cry. We went 0-10 but next year went 8-4 with a big win over Boyd. Buc's. We went on to have great season like Whitwell had this year.

I am actually a former head coach there, and have a family member on your staff. i am glad he is there and would be glad to be there myself.

After Christmas break is over I want to sit down with you, and him. Keep up the good work coach you are doing a great job.

ps.

I have always said body needs to recover. as I get older I do not need much more proof. I look forward to sitting down with you after Christmas. Going prospecting and fishing.

iF you are interested in taking kids to camp in Ky at Georgetown, Ky. i can help you with that kids loved it. we went three a days but we did not condition. They ate like pigs and got to hang out with the Bengals. kIds got autographs, and had free time in dorm rooms. kids loved it.

Losing all that running game you had?!?! No Sir!! Not happening. Grace only lost MAYBE 1-2 players that made a difference. Having a 4 year starting QB will get us past the 1970 outdated offensive

Hey grace dude. Truth is a Maryann Co guy. Just thought you should know. I'm a Boyd Buc who also thinks SoPitt will beat you again next year.

Losing all that running game you had?!?! No Sir!! Not happening. Grace only lost MAYBE 1-2 players that made a difference. Having a 4 year starting QB will get us past the 1970 outdated offensive

Sp lost their best running back which is blevins, #7. Other than him they lost one lineman. They will beat grace worse next year.

This Region will come down to Grace and SP at the end of the year. Both teams will be undefeated in the region...Grace is returning A LOT

Until something else happens Sp is top dog. WHitwell is nipping at the hills though.

Grider is back and it will be tough, but I would not want it,any other way.

Last time we played Grace when I was head coach we never punted because we scored on every possession. When we were forced to play David Brainerd, Silverdale, Temple, and Grace the TSSAA about bankrupted our program and I was the fall guy. They had no community and low attendance. Whitwell is back on track. They are playing competitive teams and competing. Now they are entering the playoffs with experience of playing teams that are more athletic. wHat more can Whitwell do? I was disappointed in attendance game against Moore Co. jUst saying?