MEMPHIS EAST vs pearl cohn

nmpballer

You for got to put that CPA is still playing also. At the end of the day both school are alike in multiple way and this Friday it will go down in da den...

a lot of teams are at home right now remember Trezvant schedule was weak beside southhaven last year and Yall came down here got smacked in the mouth we can't help that teams in the region were weak at the. End of the day we will see Friday them 901 boys coming from binghampton tn to invade Nashville ready

a lot of teams are at home right now remember Trezvant schedule was weak beside southhaven last year and Yall came down here got smacked in the mouth we can't help that teams in the region were weak at the. End of the day we will see Friday them 901 boys coming from binghampton tn to invade Nashville ready

Haven't anybody said anything about a weak schedule but you memphis folk. Yall said ours was weak until yall actually looked at it. I don't care nothing about all that memphis stuff...It's not where u you from its where you at anD yall gone be in North/West NAshville....Now Let's go PC

Yall Memphis folks talk to much. So ok yall wanna talk then let's talk little east side high. I've seen film on lil east yall good but don't compare yourself to last years trezevant team they was better. Yall one lost record is overrated haven't played nobody sorry to be bare of bad news. #5 good back I like his game but we've seen better this year. #7 good player he also can ball but he's no Rontavius Groves. I can go on and on if yall still wanna talk, or we can keep this friendly it's up to lil east.

Haven't anybody said anything about a weak schedule but you memphis folk. Yall said ours was weak until yall actually looked at it. I don't care nothing about all that memphis stuff...It's not where u you from its where you at anD yall gone be in North/West NAshville....Now Let's go PC

I never said y'all's schedule was weak, I just thought East's was better until I looked at it. I owned up to my mistake. Y'all regular season schedule was tougher but playoffs not so much. Nashville Memphis Cookeville, it doesn't really matter. The job has to get done the same....

read anywhere on this post were I said your schedule was weak

Yall Memphis folks talk to much. So ok yall wanna talk then let's talk little east side high. I've seen film on lil east yall good but don't compare yourself to last years trezevant team they was better. Yall one lost record is overrated haven't played nobody sorry to be bare of bad news. #5 good back I like his game but we've seen better this year. #7 good player he also can ball but he's no Rontavius Groves. I can go on and on if yall still wanna talk, or we can keep this friendly it's up to lil east.

And PC hasn't actually BEATEN anybody worth mentioning but I guess participation trophies count in y'all book. Hardin Co and Lexington were good teams although you won't admit it since they lost the way they did huh? How bout we both compare the teams Saturday morning and see if East beat y'all worse than Trez did.

Edited by Havengrad04

I don't know what you see on film but dude we got way more playmakers than that don't know wat type of defense Yall run but it's garbage Lipscomb should of beat Yall #2 is your best player from Wat I seen your d line is garbage your special team is garbage I hope You don't think Yall gone go for for 2 every time Edited by Mustang49

And PC hasn't actually BEATEN anybody worth mentioning but I guess participation trophies count in y'all book. Hardin Co and Lexington were good teams although you won't admit it since they lost the way they did huh? How bout we both compare the teams Saturday morning and see if East beat y'all worse than Trez did.

Gold balls only count we have two. That one loss is still overrated don't matter what u say. If yall played the teams we've lil east would have the same losses or more bUT it's cool Memphis is a basketball city not football. Trezevant still better since lil east fans still wanna talk bout last year...lol

Gold balls only count we have two. That one loss is still overrated don't matter what u say. If yall played the teams we've lil east would have the same losses or more bUT it's cool Memphis is a basketball city not football. Trezevant still better since lil east fans still wanna talk bout last year...lol

we beat ourselves against muscle shoals you guys went down there and got drilled we had a botch snap in the end zone a punt return you take away that you got a 17-14 game I can't wait until Friday I wanna sit buy you so I can talk so much trash I know Wat we gone do and we got one gold ball working on #2 Edited by Mustang49