MEMPHIS EAST vs pearl cohn

nmpballer

You should have heard them at the game. CoachT would have banned them for life 😂😂

I heard them. One guy coming in told one of the girls at the gate that they were "bringing an #### whuppin" and we sat on the East side since it wasn't as packed as the PC side. There was one lady over there that was yelling out GD and F bombs all night, but mainly in the first quarter, 😂😂

He's ok he ran off the field after the game. He got a little banged up but thats a part of the game. I see you attended the game. Was that a packed house or what? Lol

pearl Cohen played a great game we second half we got in the red zone 3 times you can't give up 27 points first quarter and 6 turnovers in the game and still win we still had plenty of chances after that Yall beat us no excuses you guys were better team tonight

I heard them. One guy coming in told one of the girls at the gate that they were "bringing an #### whuppin" and we sat on the East side since it wasn't as packed as the PC side. There was one lady over there that was yelling out GD and F bombs all night, but mainly in the first quarter, 😂😂

😂😂 A few players said after they whoop our A they was gone tear the school down 😅 it was ruff. Next time you come to a big game jacket I'll save u a seat. Just let me know.

pearl Cohen played a great game we second half we got in the red zone 3 times you can't give up 27 points first quarter and 6 turnovers in the game and still win we still had plenty of chances after that Yall beat us no excuses you guys were better team tonight

I have a question. What did you think of use before you seen us and what did you think after? As far as play? Edited by FBfan26

We let up on yall should've been a 40 point victory sorry better team tonight we're the better team period.

We let up on yall should've been a 40 point victory sorry better team tonight we're the better team period.

how did Yall let up you play ball for 4 quarters we just played better second half if you wanted to score you should have Yall were doing same stuff you been doing it was nothing you all did we beat ourselves you guys didn't score a point second half we drove up and down field but you guys moving on were not mistakes will kill you everytime

I have a question. What did you think of use before you seen us and what did you thinki after? As far as play?

I thought you guys had some athletes you pass the ball a lot Yall love speed sweep to me #6 and 2 are the ballers #5 really didn't impress me your d I thought was average and I still think that but with your speed You could win state #2 is a baller Edited by Mustang49