Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

DITTO Tiger. It could happen that we cross each other's path on the diamond. We should be pretty good and you guys always have a good team.

I truly hope we do man. We are loaded for bear on the diamond this season. 11 experienced seniors. 5 on the mound. Anything less than 20 wins will be a huge disappointment this year. I've probably said too much Lol. Coach Witter will kill me if he sees me talking baseball on here. Shhhhhh. Lmbo

I truly hope we do man. We are loaded for bear on the diamond this season. 11 experienced seniors. 5 on the mound. Anything less than 20 wins will be a huge disappointment this year. I've probably said too much Lol. Coach Witter will kill me if he sees me talking baseball on here. Shhhhhh. Lmbo

As Roy would say. Take that mess over to the baseball board besides what would your coach be doing on here reading a football board? LMBO Edited by TheAmbassador

Take that over to the baseball board besides what would another coach be doing on here reading a football board?

He gets on the football boards and stirs things up under a username. Had me ticked off one night until another coach told me it was him. Pushing buttons Lol. Our baseball coaches are strong supporters of the football program. Didn't miss a game this season.

There is a lot of uninformed talk by people you don't understand the game on here. Hampton is not Forrest.  MC is not Grace.  Similar schemes do not mean similar teams. MC's defense while schematically similar to Grace is very different in practice.  Number one MC takes a lot more chances with the passing game and Grace has speed is in their secondary they lack speed in the middle.  MC has very active and relatively fast LBs and they can cover the edge, this is essential in a 3-3. MC has undersized linemen but they compensate with speed and blitzing, leaving the db's on an island much of the time. 

Hampton's offense is much more multiple than Forrest as well as faster at the skill positions.  They are much more potent than Forrest, who was a disciplined and well coached team.