Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

That's the thing about our QB.... His instincts are nothing short of amazing. He threw several passes and connected this past Friday that I don't necessarily think was the plan when the play started. He will find a hole or a receiver. Just when you think he's down, he either side steps and runs it in or throws a beautiful pass to gain major yardage. That instinct is what sets him aside from average. As far as NCS... You guys will think we're just talking big. No one understands us until you see us. Then you will be believers.

It happened last year when that playoff spark caught on, and this year that playoff spark seems even stronger! I'd also like to think that our amazing Coach Woods from the previous couple of years is smiling as he hears about Peabody trudging along through the playoffs this year. He's got to be proud of the Coaching this year as well! They've done an amazing job.

Where is coach woods now? Good guy..

Why are the NCS folks so quiet? Everyone chattered on and on in the week before the WC game. Some even taunted us Peabody folks. When the Peabody/Dresden thread got quiet, I'd meander over in the WC/NCS thread just for the sheer entertainment. Now it's radio silence.HaHa yep they were making nick names for us and everything ! Now the few biggest crap talkers are silent!!!!Wish they would come on outta the closets throw them sweater vests on and ROLL TIDE with the real football fans!!!! We might even let you cheer our boys on at state next week!!!!!!!! ROLL TIDE !!!!THE GOLDEN TRADITION!!!!