Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

their still trying to get over that scare lit ol WC gave em cause that crowd sure was quite in the 4th qtr..............jaybee...carguy...........its ok your still in it FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!

they prob be like ........oh crap.....nother west tn team that beat the team that put us out 2 years running!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorneater:

No doubt... They have to be at least slightly worried.  I've myself wondered where JayBee and CarGuy are....   I don't think we will match the 100+ pages that NCS/WC game had....

I would really like to know what they actually think of Peabody. I mean do you guys think you are going walk through us ? Honestly I sense a bit entitlement maybe arrogance because they pay for their kids to go to high school. All this talk of recruitment by d1 school means nothing. What good is it to go to college play ball and not play in the nfl ? I mean seems like a lot of wear and tear on your body for nothing. We All know 99% of kids won't ever play in the nfl.

I would really like to know what they actually think of Peabody. I mean do you guys think you are going walk through us ? Honestly I sense a bit entitlement maybe arrogance because they pay for their kids to go to high school. All this talk of recruitment by d1 school means nothing. What good is it to go to college play ball and not play in the nfl ? I mean seems like a lot of wear and tear on your body for nothing. We All know 99% of kids won't ever play in the nfl.

That's a mentality that will get you far in life. You may not make it to the top so why bother. Do you teach your boys that? This may be the single worst statement on a post I've ever read. Instead of shoot for the moon and land in the stars it's shoot for the roof and land in the bushes, or In the bricks. Your boys deserve a better message than that.

Mr. Malone, would you like to come play for me at Tennessee?

Nah, I'm straight! I may fail at the next level.

Ok son have a nice life!

Will do Butch.

What a crock.

Suppose you read that in he Waynesbori Gazzete. Stir it up in your free time. Whatever the reason, I'm darn sure glad he's here.

I am on the same page as the NCS parents on not wanting their children to attend metro schools, I wouldn't want mine there either. The problem everyone has, and this is just my opinion, is the fact that there's kids from Giles County and all around on the team. If I'm not mistaken last year there was kids from Hickman Co, Giles Co, Ruthetford Co and so on. Mr Givens was from the other side of Nashville which would take forever to get to and from school with the traffic. Recruiting or not recruiting, don't matter to me but all signs point that way. I really don't understand why someone from say Giles county would drive right past Columbia Acad or a private in Murfreesboro on their way to NCS, just saying

My point is college is for learning. why distract yourself from learning and actually making yourself something in life and finding a career by wasting your time playing football when that isn't going to progress in to a career. High school football is different at least the way I see it you should still be playing for the passion you have for the sport. When you step in to college at that point in your life it's time to make some major choices about your life. Reality is if you aren't 6 foot plus 200 plus pounds you arent playing pro ball. I just don't see why you guys think the recruitment aspect of this gives you so much of an advantage.

That's a mentality that will get you far in life. You may not make it to the top so why bother. Do you teach your boys that? This may be the single worst statement on a post I've ever read. Instead of shoot for the moon and land in the stars it's shoot for the roof and land in the bushes, or In the bricks. Your boys deserve a better message than that.

Mr. Malone, would you like to come play for me at Tennessee?

Nah, I'm straight! I may fail at the next level.

Ok son have a nice life!

Will do Butch.

What a crock.

I'm not trying to send any message to anyone. I attended college on academic scholarship. I have a career. I don't live in the clouds. I live in reality. A college education also guarantees you nothing. They don't tell you that in school.

I'm not trying to send any message to anyone. I attended college on academic scholarship. I have a career. I don't live in the clouds. I live in reality. A college education also guarantees you nothing. They don't tell you that in school.

Its a sad I runs restaraunts and while being a waitress is a job I have young men and women with masters doing it!