Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Wow what a game this should be. There will be good/great athletes on both sides of the field.....

Both defenses are very good which is evident considering the strong offenses they have shut down the last few weeks.....

I am leaning towards Peabody by a hair just b/c Malone will be the X-factor IMO. A QB that can ab-lib by scrambling, running, and still be on target passing is just extremely difficult to defend.....

Also Peabody has the speed on defense to keep NCS in front of them and will not get burned down the field or on the edge......

I also believe NCS defense is extremely good as well and will keep it close as points will be at a premium.....

I am going to say 27-24 Peabody and that may be too many points could be more like 21-17.....

Would NOT be surprised if the scores are reversed w/ NCS winning.....

I am hoping either this game or the Memphis East/Pearl Cohn game will be on UPN30 this week.....

So let me get this straight...you're comparing the #1 player in the state to this guy? They are nowhere close and you are losing credibility. This is who is coming for you. The Boogeyman!

ZEMEN

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/655586/highlights/9568374/v2

BITULI

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2865796/highlights/178942375/v2

We raise our kids to not be afraid of the boogy man.

Lol I've seen what Union city did with the boogey man. Number one player in the state. I had never heard of him till I found out we were playing you guys I've watched videos he runs straight ahead and gets a few tackles I was not impressed . He is big and strong that's about all I've seen

If I remember correctly, he scored three td's the first time they met when he was playing running back. He's not 1 in the state at RB genius, it's LB. if you haven't heard of him you don't follow any of the top recruiting services in these United States. It's a shame I don't hear about the recruitment of Malone. He constantly casts shadows over his talent.

Bituli is an outstanding player and a more outstanding individual. He will handle whatever happens in this game. And then he'll go suit up for the Big Orange.

If I remember correctly, he scored three td's the first time they met when he was playing running back. He's not 1 in the state at RB genius, it's LB. if you haven't heard of him you don't follow any of the top recruiting services in these United States. It's a shame I don't hear about the recruitment of Malone. He constantly casts shadows over his talent.

Bituli is an outstanding player and a more outstanding individual. He will handle whatever happens in this game. And then he'll go suit up for the Big Orange.

I knew exactly what you meant as far him being number one I was just saying what I have seen on the videos I have watched.

Just keeping it real you punk I am a fat guy 6 ft 255 bench 340,and I hope I see you at the game ! So you got gay jokes funny thing is I played highschool and College ball,Tight end as matter of fact.which your gay reference I find humurous, you probably one of those homo phobs that took a booty and tonsel pounding from your "buddys"Ijust might bring yall some sweaters vests to console you when our lil ole trenton rednecks and ghetto boys ROLL TIDE on ya!!!!!!! And I am gay to mwahahahahaha

"Tight End"...Lord help us. lol

The Tide looked great on the practice field today!Cant wait for these Friday Night lights!!!I know Trenton will be represented well! We definitely need a penalty free no turnover kinda night!!!ROLL TIDE!THE GOLDEN TRADITION!!!

Let's hope for a different set of refs than what called the NCS/WC game then.  They sounded horrible!   It's been fairly quiet this week around town it seems.  The boys are no doubt working hard preparing for Friday.  They've got their noses to the grind stone!  Is it Friday yet?

Peabody fans don't get pulled into a name calling trash talking match with these folks. Let's just go up there Friday night and cheer our boys on. Let's keep it classy. ROLL TIDE!!!

Too late. The flood gates have opened and the golden tide is rolling in. It just sounds disgusting. Who came up with that mess?