Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Oh brother. The IQ level of this bunch is gonna provide for some great posts this week.

Here's a challenge for all you Trenton idiots. See if you can make it 'til Friday without 1 post that mentions these words/phrases.....

1. fast/speed (our team (Trenton) has more than yours (NCS))

2. private

3. scholarship

4. work study

5. last year

6. Union City

7. Region 7

8. sweater vest

And before you go all ape crap on me, I'm not even from NCS. Just wanted to get on here and read about who has the better team and why. But all I got was this drivel. Be a man and take the stirringitup challenge :popcorneater:

It's pretty simple, Peabody is the better team because they have the ability to stop the NCS ground game.

Offensively, Trenton will put more pressure on the edges of the NCS defense than any team they have faced this season. If the Eagles commit extra defenders to the run and leave their corners on an island, Trenton has proven to be lethal through the air.

No kidding, guys!  Look back on my posts, and I'm sure you will find very few spelling or grammatical errors.  So in all honestly we've been described as idiots who must support an alternative school.  Last I checked we have great schools, a great crowd, and great kids.  Sure there has been an issue or two, but we're talking about teenagers here.  Had their been social media around when most of us were in high school, we'd have some embarrassing memories! I'm thankful to the high heavens that we didn't have social media way back then.  

As far as Stirringitup is concerned....  Watch some footage, and you will see that SPEED is a factor in Peabody's success.  Therefore, it's a valid point to discuss.  LAST YEAR is important, because everyone doubted us until we beat them.  Then they suddenly believed and understood.  UNION CITY will be mentioned because they've been the 1A juggernaut for the past couple of years.  NCS can understand how good a win against UNION CITY feels seeing as how UNION CITY is who put them out the past couple of years.  REGION 7 is one hellacious region to be in!  It contains 2 defending State Champions.  How many other regions can say that? And well.... SWEATER VESTS labels are all in good fun.  PRIVATE schools are different than public schools with the entire business aspect of it, but who wants to really go there?  Sure there will be some jibes here and there, but oh well.  It's all in good fun.  

Besides this thread would be pretty boring without the mention of all things above.  I want the banter back and forth.  It makes the anticipation for Friday all the more greater! 

SOOOOOOOO....... Can I get a ROLL TIDE?  

Edited by TPeabodyGT

Maybe many NCS people on here aren't posting because the majority of the posts are either about illogical predictions, rude comments, ignorant/cocky Peabody fans, or some guy arguing with a guy that is obviously intentionally "stirring it up" about how his IQ is higher. You can't argue with stupid. We know that, so we don't try it. Don't get me wrong. Most of the fans on here are actually making intelligent comments, and I applaud you for that. If your comments are irrelevant, please go away.

I like you Peabody boys! Yall will have to deal with Stirringitup all week, he's a true basher and biggest troll on here. As for the NCS guys, they will start popping up by tomorrow evening. Carguy and jaybee will talk smack to the end but are good guys. As for the game I think yall will have to rely on the pass, don't think yall can run on NCS. It's going to come down to how your qb handles the pressure that he will be under. I underestimated NCS secondary a little, they cover well and have great closing speed, they'll come out of nowhere.

Edited by wildcat89

I like you Peabody boys! Yall will have to deal with Stirringitup all week, he's a true basher and biggest troll on here. As for the NCS guys, they will start popping up by tomorrow evening. Carguy and jaybee will talk smack to the end but are good guys. As for the game I think yall will have to rely on the pass, don't think yall can run on NCS. It's going to come down to how your qb handles the pressure that he will be under. I underestimated NCS secondary a little, they cover well and have great closing speed, they'll come out of nowhere.

Another respectable post/poster

Edited by NashvilleChristianFan

That's the thing about our QB....  His instincts are nothing short of amazing.   He threw several passes and connected this past Friday that I don't necessarily think was the plan when the play started.  He will find a hole or a receiver.  Just when you think he's down, he either side steps and runs it in or throws a beautiful pass to gain major yardage.  That instinct is what sets him aside from average.  As far as NCS... You guys will think we're just talking big. No one understands us until you see us.  Then you will be believers. 

It happened last year when that playoff spark caught on, and this year that playoff spark seems even stronger!  I'd also like to think that our amazing Coach Woods from the previous couple of years is smiling as he hears about Peabody trudging along through the playoffs this year.  He's got to be proud of the Coaching this year as well!  They've done an amazing job.  

Edited by TPeabodyGT

Everything ncs has said has been respectable. I've been joking around nothing serious. I let the troll ruffle my feathers a bit. I guess that's exactly what he wanted to do. I'm curious about ncs being that we havent played you guys. The ncs guys who have been posting seem to be good guys. I think this is going to be a great game

No kidding, guys!  Look back on my posts, and I'm sure you will find very few spelling or grammatical errors.  So in all honestly we've been described as idiots who must support an alternative school.  Last I checked we have great schools, a great crowd, and great kids.  Sure there has been an issue or two, but we're talking about teenagers here.  Had their been social media around when most of us were in high school, we'd have some embarrassing memories! I'm thankful to the high heavens that we didn't have social media way back then.  

As far as Stirringitup is concerned....  Watch some footage, and you will see that SPEED is a factor in Peabody's success.  Therefore, it's a valid point to discuss.  LAST YEAR is important, because everyone doubted us until we beat them.  Then they suddenly believed and understood.  UNION CITY will be mentioned because they've been the 1A juggernaut for the past couple of years.  NCS can understand how good a win against UNION CITY feels seeing as how UNION CITY is who put them out the past couple of years.  REGION 7 is one hellacious region to be in!  It contains 2 defending State Champions.  How many other regions can say that? And well.... SWEATER VESTS labels are all in good fun.  PRIVATE schools are different than public schools with the entire business aspect of it, but who wants to really go there?  Sure there will be some jibes here and there, but oh well.  It's all in good fun.  

Besides this thread would be pretty boring without the mention of all things above.  I want the banter back and forth.  It makes the anticipation for Friday all the more greater! 

SOOOOOOOO....... Can I get a ROLL TIDE?ROLL TIDE

That's the thing about our QB.... His instincts are nothing short of amazing. He threw several passes and connected this past Friday that I don't necessarily think was the plan when the play started. He will find a hole or a receiver. Just when you think he's down, he either side steps and runs it in or throws a beautiful pass to gain major yardage. That instinct is what sets him aside from average. As far as NCS... You guys will think we're just talking big. No one understands us until you see us. Then you will be believers.

It happened last year when that playoff spark caught on, and this year that playoff spark seems even stronger! I'd also like to think that our amazing Coach Woods from the previous couple of years is smiling as he hears about Peabody trudging along through the playoffs this year. He's got to be proud of the Coaching this year as well! They've done an amazing job.

Rice made completions and big plays all year that just couldn't connect against NCS and he has those instincts also. The difference may be y'all's offensive line may be better than wc's. There's no doubt about how good yall are, that was proven the last two werks!

You want to talk about low IQ's yet you want people to discuss a football game without mentioning speed. That's a major factor in any game. Come on man.

I hate to agree with the rkellys but speed is a factor and we have it all over the field we just have size to go with it. We don't just beat read option teams, we destroy read option teams. They've already claimed vict'ry though so I guess we'll pack it in and get ready for next season. lol