Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

When we play Milan Roll Tide flood the Dawgs,but when you talk mess bout em gotta say they are Are neighbors so back tye frick of the Dawgs! And ya really cant hate on em they won more gold than just about anybody,and heck on their worst year go deep in playoffs and play up a class!! Roll Tide

Good luck to you guys this week. Rooting for our neighbors all the way!!

Ambassador off subject but Peabody did stop the zemen kid. I watched the game mc scored 7 points. Zemen wasn't a factor

I was there as well. I'm no Marion fan, but Zemen averaged about 5 yards per carry. He had 135 yards rushing. Peabody was clearly the better team, but Zemen wasn't really stopped. The difference was Malone is absolutely unbelievable. Edited by TheAmbassador

I was there as well. I'm no Marion fan, but Zemen averaged about 5 yards per carry. He had 135 yards rushing. Peabody was clearly the better team, but Zemen wasn't really stopped. The difference was Malone is absolutely unbelievable.

Right! The one thing I can say bout the Golden Tide D is we bend but dont break!I honestly forgot MC did move the ball but never really saw the red zone! I truely hop NCS underestimates us as most do !ROLL TIDE! CHOKE EM AMD SOAK EM!!! Edited by peabodypride

Warning to NCS. Peabody is a different animal with Malone at QB. We felt like the winner of our game and Peabody last year would win the Gold Ball and it held true. We had a high powered passing offense last year and scored 37 on TP. We actually led at the half but when Peabody abandoned the pass and went to Running the ball in a Wildcat format we had no answer. We had him pinned a number of times but he escaped and gashed us for big yards. I really felt like TP would beat UC and Dresden with Malone back at QB. I was a little unsure about the UC game but felt confident about the Dresden game. He's super fast and shifty. The shifty part is what's scary for a defender. We shut the pass down pretty well but just couldn't stop the run game. I think Peabody wins this game 42-35. This is the de facto state championship game in my opinion. Good luck to our West Tn neighbors and bring home another Gold Ball!

Warning to NCS. Peabody is a different animal with Malone at QB. We felt like the winner of our game and Peabody last year would win the Gold Ball and it held true. We had a high powered passing offense last year and scored 37 on TP. We actually led at the half but when Peabody abandoned the pass and went to Running the ball in a Wildcat format we had no answer. We had him pinned a number of times but he escaped and gashed us for big yards. I really felt like TP would beat UC and Dresden with Malone back at QB. I was a little unsure about the UC game but felt confident about the Dresden game. He's super fast and shifty. The shifty part is what's scary for a defender. We shut the pass down pretty well but just couldn't stop the run game. I think Peabody wins this game 42-35. This is the de facto state championship game in my opinion. Good luck to our West Tn neighbors and bring home another Gold Ball!

We sure are gonna try brother!!! NOW you fellas go take care of business against Trezvant!!!! West Tn 1a and 2a gold sounds mighty fine!!!

No, I know. The trolls I'm referring to are from other schools. They've already shown up and you'll see their odd posts before the week is up. And they've already commented on how there are 1A schools that could beat JP2. Trust me, JP2 is at another level than 1A.

Now your lying. I never said a 1A school could beat JPII.