Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

I was legitimately asking a question. Was not trying to bring trolls out I was just looking at the schedules. I couldn't find much info on JP2.

We played poorly and made key mistakes through out the game. We had the lead and the ball driving to go up 2 scores just before the half before fumbling it away. 12 ran the ball only 6 times and gained 112 yards. 35 ran the ball once for 14 yards. We tackled poorly on the edges all night as well, giving up yards and extending drives. 35, 27, and 7 were limited by injuries on that slick wet turf. I think we beat them at least 8/10 times and I promise that's not just a homer's perspective. We played poorly, bottom line. Give 12 10 touches in the third quarter it's a far different outcome.

JPII had a good QB and a few good receivers. Also one kid that flew around on D. I think the top 5 1A teams would have handled them most of the time. I think they rushed 30 times for maybe 60 yards.

All in all we played poorly and most that could go wrong did. It was one of those nights. The team learned a lot that night.

Edited by Eagle9019

We played poorly and made key mistakes through out the game. We had the lead and the ball driving to go up 2 scores just before the half before fumbling it away. 12 ran the ball only 6 times and gained 112 yards. 35 ran the ball once for 14 yards. We tackled poorly on the edges all night as well, giving up yards and extending drives. 35, 27, and 7 were limited by injuries on that slick wet turf. I think we beat them at least 8/10 times and I promise that's not just a homer's perspective. We played poorly, bottom line. Give 12 10 touches in the third quarter it's a far different outcome.

JPII had a good QB and a few good receivers. Also one kid that flew around on D. I think the top 5 1A teams would have handled them most of the time. I think they rushed 30 times for maybe 60 yards.

All in all we played poorly and most that could go wrong did. It was one of those nights. The team learned a lot that night.

So If you fellas dont seal of the edge your looking at a 3 touchdown losing effort!!! That beeing said I dont know how were gonna handle your size! Dont be mistaken we got 5 kids at minimum that will burn you as far as speed!!!! ROLL TIDE! SOAK EM AND CHOKE EM!!!!!!

WC crowd was pretty loud and rowdy last night, I was disappointed with the NCS crowd, thought they would have been more fans at the game and the ones there never got to rowdy. I gotta watch some film on Peabody, I know NCS well but nothing about Peabody. If I'm making the drive Friday I wanna know what to expect.

Go  to  Gridiron  glory  WPSD  local  6  Sports   date  ( 11/13  Peabody vs Union  city  )  (11/20  Peabody  vs  Dresden ) video

So If you fellas dont seal of the edge your looking at a 3 touchdown losing effort!!! That beeing said I dont know how were gonna handle your size! Dont be mistaken we got 5 kids at minimum that will burn you as far as speed!!!! ROLL TIDE! SOAK EM AND CHOKE EM!!!!!!

I guess more correctly stated we missed some tackles out wide that cost us. They ran for nothing. Sealing in the run plays was no issue. Take from it what you want.

Is your offense pass based or run ? most highlights I've seen you guys passing the ball. You've said y'all are pretty big but what about speed ?

Every game I've watched they only pass enough to keep the defense honest. 12 is a beast with the ball in his hands, 22, 35 and the qb all good runners. NCS has a ton of speed, even the big boys up front can move. Much faster in person than on film.

Trentons team has quite a bit of speed forward and left and right. I watched few highlights of 35 and 12 running. 35 looks strong but average speed and a straight forward runner no side to side. 12 actually looked faster. 7 5 and 45 for us are blazing fast. Like greased rabbits lol I think we may have you on speed but I'm biased