Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

So NCS this is a football site right!? What do you think you gotta do to stop us I can tell you if you dont pound it up the middle for 325 you dont win!!! If your QB throws against PHS 50 50 ball and a pic 6

ncs aint worried bout yall....they got at least 3 guys gonna play in the SEC!!!!!!!!!!seriously #12 is a bad man along with #35 and the nose tackle..............the rest of the team aint bad

I'm not aware of any laws being broken. I do know for a fact private schools give "academic scholarships " to good players who are c students lol. I had friend when I was in high school who was recruited by a Jackson private school he got a "academic scholarship " his sophomore year and was a c student. I'm just making assumptions about ncs I probably my shouldn't lol just having a little fun

My thoughts on Trenton. I made the comment if Dresden can contain Malone on the run and make him throw we would win. I was wrong. Malone can throw darts and has good recievers to make plays. Dresden did ok stopping him from scrambling in 1st half but he torched us with intermediate routes. Second half he ran wild on us. NCS has a great team and this should be a good game. No doubt in my mind this is championship game. Heard the sticky note TV in our locker room was known by coaching staff and ok'ed. I wouldn't recommend trying that again. Didn't help us much.

My thoughts on Trenton. I made the comment if Dresden can contain Malone on the run and make him throw we would win. I was wrong. Malone can throw darts and has good recievers to make plays. Dresden did ok stopping him from scrambling in 1st half but he torched us with intermediate routes. Second half he ran wild on us. NCS has a great team and this should be a good game. No doubt in my mind this is championship game. Heard the sticky note TV in our locker room was known by coaching staff and ok'ed. I wouldn't recommend trying that again. Didn't help us much.

+1

NCS get ready for this loud rowdy sign waving bell rattling horn blowing Trenton crowd! We love our Tidemen!!! Hows yall concession stand a fat boys gotta eat!?

WC crowd was pretty loud and rowdy last night, I was disappointed with the NCS crowd, thought they would have been more fans at the game and the ones there never got to rowdy. I gotta watch some film on Peabody, I know NCS well but nothing about Peabody. If I'm making the drive Friday I wanna know what to expect.