Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Can't you read? I said Malone and Peabody dominated. Malone was a freak that day. I watched this game in person. MC was way out athleted. But MC did move the ball and turn it over. I just told the truth. Y'all saying "they didn't have 100yds total". BS. They had almost 250 total. That ain't nothing to brag about, but at least it's the truth. Tell it right or sthu

Yea I read it! Ur wording sounded to me as if u were being sarcastic .. they dominated "on the scoreboard" and MC's fumbles took them out of it!

MC wasn't moving the ball when these fumbles occurred! This was NEVER a game from the opening Kickoff! So "tell it right" ...

Can't you read? I said Malone and Peabody dominated. Malone was a freak that day. I watched this game in person. MC was way out athleted. But MC did move the ball and turn it over. I just told the truth. Y'all saying "they didn't have 100yds total". BS. They had almost 250 total. That ain't nothing to brag about, but at least it's the truth. Tell it right or sthu

Yea I read it! Ur wording sounded to me as if u were being sarcastic .. they dominated "on the scoreboard" and MC's fumbles took them out of it!

MC wasn't moving the ball when these fumbles occurred! This was NEVER a game from the opening Kickoff! So "tell it right" ...

That's what worries TIDE fans the most! I'm afraid with all the negative talk about our players some ego maniac referee(s) will try and take it in their own hands.

I believe I heard the truth this morning about what really happened in the locker room at the UC game. **Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... I admit I was shaking my head when news first came out about the TV removing from the wall and was pissed at our boy(s).

Well here's the story I'm gettin.

That TV had sticky notes all over it with negative comments directed at Tide players. After the game that TV was removed from wall (not destroyed) and a player took a picture with it knowing it would be seen by the low class people that put it up there. Basically saying We Won and got ur TV ! It was a prank by UC and a returned prank by PHS. In the heat of moment, winning a huge game no one really gave them a shot at, No Harm No Foul!

If this is really the story, way to go boys!

Edited by UNL58