Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Zeeman?! Really?

Obviously Ambassador wasn't at that game. "Didn't stop Zeeman" I was kinda disappointed while at that Championship game because it was a lopsided joke! All the hype and Peabody should of just stayed home and had a more competitive game vs a below .500 team locally!!

I believe your correct "PeabodyPride" on the "less than 100 yards"

I'm going to comment on NCS and try not to disrespect Peabody in any way because I don't know anything about them but what I've read. NCS plays with a lot of heart and aggression, they will come out swinging and won't let up til the final whistle. Defensively they are very good, they're big up front and very quick, the linebackers get to the ball faster than I've seen in awhile. It's going to be hard to score much on them for any team imo. Offensively they are above average but not great. They are very hard to tackle and can get to the corners quick. Their secondary is better than I thought they would be until I seen them in person. With all that said, Peabody may match them athlete for athlete, I'm not comparing the two just my observation of NCS.

Zeeman ran for nothing!good lord they didn't have 100 yards total offense ,or am I wrong

I was there. Zemen had 133 yds and MC's only score. Malone and Peabody dominated on the scoreboard 34-7. MC's 3 fumbles took em out of it. Peabody only out gained MC by 100 yds total offense. But the D had takeaways Edited by 91LANDERS

Ncs wins this one by 2-3 touchdowns. #12 is too fast for everybody. Didn't see game last night. Did they even run bituli because he is in their back pocket if they need to run it down your throat.

Too fast? For Peabody? You are terribly misinformed friend. No team, in any classification, wants to get into a track meet with Peabody.

Ncs wins this one by 2-3 touchdowns. #12 is too fast for everybody. Didn't see game last night. Did they even run bituli because he is in their back pocket if they need to run it down your throat.

If  you  think  that's  speed  ,  wait  till  friday  . the   peabody  defense  will  run  him  down  as  if  he  was  a  lineman.    you  think  im  kidding     but  im  not. Roll  TIDE!!!!