Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

If it wasn't for Wayne County turnovers last night, Trenton would be playing Wayne County this week. I know that's part of the game, but NCS wasn't/isn't near as athletically dominate as I thought they were after the Huntingdon game. After I watched the NCS/Huntingdon game I didn't see anyone going toe to toe with them. Last night changed my opinion. Let's just be honest, loosing Johnson and Pearson late in the season changed the whole dynamic of Huntingdon's team, and there just wasn't enough time to get the bugs worked out.

Trenton is just as athletic, and probably faster. I don't think NCS will handle adversity well if Trenton goes ahead at any point in the game, so NCS better get out to a fast start.

I'm taking Trenton by 2 scores.

I was there. Zemen had 133 yds and MC's only score. Malone and Peabody dominated on the scoreboard 34-7. MC's 3 fumbles took em out of it. Peabody only out gained MC by 100 yds total offense. But the D had takeaways

100+ of his 133 were 4th q when Peabody was up 4 scores!! Are you serious acting like this wasn't a lopsided bashing by Peabody ?

Them linemen NCS bought are big real big and real slow!!!!!

Was just watching NCS highlights and was thinking the same thing. Might be Big but I really don't see where anybody's getting Fast? I believe some of these posters might change their minds on the meaning of speed during the game Friday!!

100+ of his 133 were 4th q when Peabody was up 4 scores!! Are you serious acting like this wasn't a lopsided bashing by Peabody ?

Can't you read? I said Malone and Peabody dominated. Malone was a freak that day. I watched this game in person. MC was way out athleted. But MC did move the ball and turn it over. I just told the truth. Y'all saying "they didn't have 100yds total". BS. They had almost 250 total. That ain't nothing to brag about, but at least it's the truth. Tell it right or sthu