Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

FYI, latest weather models are showing near 2 inches of rain in Nashville Friday-Friday night. I pray this field is better than the field we played on in Raleigh-Egypt Memphis 1st round. Hands down worst field conditions I have ever seen.

Last night it was showing 80% but had dropped to 40% this afternoon. May change ten more times before Friday though. I would have to think the rain would benefit NCS seeing how it's a run til you stop it offense and Peabody relies heavy on the qb. Hope it's dry, makes for a much better game!

Kendrick will be playing believe that! Funny thing is Lee,baugus and seveeal other tidemen are pretty dang fast to!!ROLL TIDE!!! CHOKE EM AKD SOAK EM!!!!

Aint no humble in this ole Tideman!!! If you pull a miracle and win we will still cheer for our Golden Tide Warriors!!! ROLL TIDE!!!! CHOKE EM AND SOAK EM!!

You should care how fast they are but I'm sure you have some fast players that's what academic scholarships get you

Oh and heard you yupsters dont even half fill your stands,can we sit on your side I know your visitor stand are a lil small!!!Watched UC spank ya at home a couple a years ago!!

The mostly just buy big linemen!

Either way, we are going to do it BIG!

Oh brother.  The IQ level of this bunch is gonna provide for some great posts this week.  

Here's a challenge for all you Trenton idiots.  See if you can make it 'til Friday without 1 post that mentions these words/phrases.....

1.  fast/speed (our team (Trenton) has more than yours (NCS))

2.  private

3.  scholarship

4.  work study

5.  last year

6.  Union City

7.  Region 7

8.  sweater vest

And before you go all ape crap on me, I'm not even from NCS.  Just wanted to get on here and read about who has the better team and why.  But all I got was this drivel.  Be a man and take the stirringitup challenge  :popcorneater:

Oh brother. The IQ level of this bunch is gonna provide for some great posts this week.

Here's a challenge for all you Trenton idiots. See if you can make it 'til Friday without 1 post that mentions these words/phrases.....

1. fast/speed (our team (Trenton) has more than yours (NCS))

2. private

3. scholarship

4. work study

5. last year

6. Union City

7. Region 7

8. sweater vest

And before you go all ape crap on me, I'm not even from NCS. Just wanted to get on here and read about who has the better team and why. But all I got was this drivel. Be a man and take the stirringitup challenge :popcorneater:[/quote

Your user name on here fits you

Edited by PKB74

Oh brother. The IQ level of this bunch is gonna provide for some great posts this week.

Here's a challenge for all you Trenton idiots. See if you can make it 'til Friday without 1 post that mentions these words/phrases.....

2. private

3. scholarship

4. work study

5. last year

6. Union City

7. Region 7

8. sweater vest

And before you go all ape crap on me, I'm not even from NCS. Just wanted to get on here and read about who has the better team and why. But all I got was this drivel. Be a man and take the stirringitup challenge :popcorneater:[/quote

Your user name on here fits you

You'll care come Friday. If I remember correctly last year going into the championship game quite a few people doubt our speed and didn't care till they witnessed it firsthand.

:thumb:  So.......wanna take the challenge?

TIDE1 already failed.

Edited by stirringitup

2. private

3. scholarship

4. work study

5. last year

6. Union City

7. Region 7

8. sweater vest

And before you go all ape crap on me, I'm not even from NCS. Just wanted to get on here and read about who has the better team and why. But all I got was this drivel. Be a man and take the stirringitup challenge :popcorneater:

You say you want to read about who has the better team and why but you don't want us to talk about our speed. That makes no sense seeing how being faster is part of the game.