Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

What was the ncs vs pope John Paul II game like ? Were you guys full strength ? What happened ? I can't really find much info on them. John Paul schedule looks tough. I noticed you guys only loss was to them and their only win was against you guys

Pope John Paul II Football Schedule Mascot Knights Team Varsity 15-16 Colors Navy, Vegas Gold Coach Justin Geisinger Address 117 Caldwell Dr, Hendersonville, TN 37075 Overall 2-9 District 0-6 National Rank 3714 State (TN) Rank 108
  •  
Home Away Neut Win % PF PA Strk 1-4 1-5 0-0 .182 253 464 5L Date Opponent Result 8/217:00p
48 - 27Loss 8/287:00p
Game Details: COFFEE CO.
34 - 21Win 9/47:00a
Game Details: Brentwood Acad.
49 - 7Loss 9/117:00a
30 - 22Loss 9/187:00p
52 - 35Loss 9/257:00p
30 - 13Win 10/27:00p
56 - 14Loss 10/167:00p
42 - 21Loss 10/237:00p
63 - 28Loss 10/307:00p
36 - 14Loss 10/307:00p
TBA
Score Not Reported 11/57:00p
Report Final Score 11/57:00p
54 - 21Loss

Well how come a 70 year old man is on here stirring it up,if u aint got no dog in this fight ,you just here for the youngans chester!?

dont let stirring it up get u flustered. i know him, he was one of those kids that tried out for every sport and always ended up washing the J*&K straps. he is a good Home EC teacher i heard. he just needs a little self assurance every now and again to make sure sure he still produces testosterone.

NCS dad. How do you think this QB compares to the East Nashville QB from last year? Isaiah Upton I think his name was.

Very good comparison.  Both excellent with the ad lib stuff.  We gotta pressure this Malone kid with the d-line and have a certain linebacker waiting on him to scramble.  He'll never know what hit him - he only weighs 185.

Ncs it's easy to look good when you play against peewee league teams all year. You've had 2 challenges all year and you lost one of them. JP2 isn't as big as you made them out to be they only have like 465 students in their school. Food for thought I put JP2 against Trenton on cal preps. Cal preps had us by 2 touchdowns

If you're a believer in the C_A_L_P_R_E_P_S algorithm, don't run the Trenton vs. NCS game.

If it wasn't for Wayne County turnovers last night, Trenton would be playing Wayne County this week. I know that's part of the game, but NCS wasn't/isn't near as athletically dominate as I thought they were after the Huntingdon game. After I watched the NCS/Huntingdon game I didn't see anyone going toe to toe with them. Last night changed my opinion. Let's just be honest, loosing Johnson and Pearson late in the season changed the whole dynamic of Huntingdon's team, and there just wasn't enough time to get the bugs worked out.

Trenton is just as athletic, and probably faster. I don't think NCS will handle adversity well if Trenton goes ahead at any point in the game, so NCS better get out to a fast start.

I'm taking Trenton by 2 scores.

Wow, you know it all. Huntingdon only scored cause we turned the ball over at the 11 yard line- other wise it would have been a skunk- Wayne county played a good game but they would not beat us but 1 time out of 10 games. Just wait till # 35 is the main running back and he hurts the roll tide defensive players trying to tackle him. I've seen more mouths running with roll tide than any other team to play in the state tournament this year. I know it will stop on Friday when you take that long ride home to West arm pit TN after getting pushed up and down the field.

Glad to see a true 1A county school having a chance this year, Great job Peabody putting out the most advantaged school in the state, Union City, Now the question remains, will NCS run Bituli?   1700 yds rushing as a sophmore, 6'3" 230 lbs .  It will not matter as long as they keep winning but if they lose friday its going to be a real head scratcher.  Running a 300 lb fullback every now and then instead of having his hand on the ground every play on offense is another head scratcher.  You can beat little sisters of the poor or Miss Ann's Monkey Tree with this kind of coaching but its not been good enough to get them to finals yet, i suspect that will be the same this year.  

You should care how fast they are but I'm sure you have some fast players that's what academic scholarships get you

Would you like some cheese with that whine?? Built in excuses prepare your team and your kids for failure so when they lose, it's not really their fault it's those doggone private schools with their work study and their sweater vests and ivy league educations...and on and on. We live in a feel-good society where everybody wants their kids to be equal and everything to be fair. Well guess what junior life ain't fair, NCS is big, fast, well coached and hits hard. Tell em that. If you're scared, don't show up; but if you show up, play ball and shut yer yaps.