Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

By the by forget the private public garbage and answer this,where did you ship all these new seniors in from!? Or were they playing there last year!?ROLL TIDE!!!

Most have been there all 4 years. Most of em played middle school ball there except for a few guys that came in the 9th grade. Their freshman class was a big class. The next year not nearly as big. Those guys have evolved into contributors. What your fans call recruiting is really coaching.

I dont get on here often. I am going to say 3 things.

1. The talk about NCS recruiting needs to be done. Good hard working families put their nose to the grindstone for these kids. Some of the kids do the same thing within the school. The recruiting talk is pathetic and classles. Grow up.

2. These seniors are going to be in their 4th semi-final in a row. Almost all of these seniors, mind you that almost the ENTIRE starting 22 for this team are seniors, has more experience than any team in 1A. Period. Point blank. The end.

3. They WILL NOT LOSE 4 IN A ROW. tie a bow to that and stick it in your turkey's. NCS by 3.

P.S. Good luck to both squads and congrats to peabody on another great season.

Co-sign!

Funny NCS went out and bought this team to play UC,I think us Trenton boys will just spank them trust fund havin academic scholarship with with a D public school gpa buttocks for ya!! By the by you beagles started with the ghetto b.s. so dont cry into your sweater vests when we hit back!!! Tell Muffy we want our bean pies! !!! ROLL TIDE DEFENDING 2 A STATE CHAMPS!!! HAHA YOU CANT SAY THAT!!!!! CHOKE EM AND SOAK EM! !!!

Try it gaay pride, defending is right- you will not make it to Cookeville this year- I will let you come up and watch the sweater vest boys whip Columbia Acad. again. Your probably never played a down in your life-- and your probably obese as well. Talk is cheap and it will even get some people spanked.

Upton was better. Faster, a better passer, stronger and a winner. MTSU took him with a knee injury. Malone will be lucky to get on at Bethel, no offense to Bethel. 

Just messing with you about the Bethel part. Malone has the talent to get on somewhere solid even Division 1 for which I know he's gotten offers. Manage the press and own up to the mistakes along the way as growing pains and he should be fine. Colleges can be forgiving on those kinds of mistakes as opposed to rape or domestic violence. 

Try it gaay pride, defending is right- you will not make it to Cookeville this year- I will let you come up and watch the sweater vest boys whip Columbia Acad. again. Your probably never played a down in your life-- and your probably obese as well. Talk is cheap and it will even get some people spanked.

Just keeping it real you punk I am a fat guy 6 ft 255 bench 340,and I hope I see you at the game ! So you got gay jokes funny thing is I played highschool and College ball,Tight end as matter of fact.which your gay reference I find humurous, you probably one of those homo phobs that took a booty and tonsel pounding from your "buddys"Ijust might bring yall some sweaters vests to console you when our lil ole trenton rednecks and ghetto boys ROLL TIDE on ya!!!!!!! And I am gay to mwahahahahaha

Just messing with you about the Bethel part. Malone has the talent to get on somewhere solid even Division 1 for which I know he's gotten offers. Manage the press and own up to the mistakes along the way as growing pains and he should be fine. Colleges can be forgiving on those kinds of mistakes as opposed to rape or domestic violence. 

+1

Oh and heard you yupsters dont even half fill your stands,can we sit on your side I know your visitor stand are a lil small!!!Watched UC spank ya at home a couple a years ago!!

You must have been at some other game- UC was glad when the time ran out cause we were coming right at them and smacking em in the mouth.

West TN Stat Leaders as of 11/20/15

Rushing leaders

Player School Carries Touchdowns Yards/carry Total yards

Andrew Goldsmith TCA 272 31 11.11 3,023
Stavonski Wilkes Lake Co. 223 34 10.52 2,346
Deshawn Brown Camden 229 23 8.28 1,896
Cal Gobbell Hardin Co. 271 24 6.70 1,815
Dreke Lewis Bolivar 166 18 8.93 1,483
Dylan Yates Dresden 117 24 12.46 1,458
Eric Robinson McKenzie 249 15 5.69 1,416
Zayveon Johnson Bruceton 178 14 7.90 1,407
Chris Johnson Liberty 205 14 6.34 1,300